FO3 Redesigned vs FCO+FCO NPC Edits GOTY

Post » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:00 pm

This is copy/paste from the same topic I posted on the S.T.E.P. forums.

Well the title says it all...

First time playing FO3....and I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on these mods.

- Did anyone play with just one of them and is it more common to go with just FO3 Redesigned? Judging by the screenshots from Nexus FCO looks better...colors are more vibrant, but then again maybe it's some ENB or something else....idk. On the other side FO3 Redesigned has way more downloads than FCO but it's also much older mod than FCO.....

See...idk what to do

- How do these mods go together - your experiences, potential problems, bugs?

Another thing that's bugging me....I don't care much about the look of the bodies and usually I don't play with body mods...install procedures are somewhat complicated, not every armor is compatible and most important...I always play in 1st person so I never get to see how my body looks like. Will the difference between body and face be noticeable?

Thanks in advance!!

scorpion972

Post » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:11 pm

That would depend on what body is required by the mod. The reason certain body mods are required is so that the textures on the head and body are a close match.

Read the mod descriptions carefully. It appears that FCO changes only the player character while Fallout Redesigned changes the NPCs. If you usually play in first person, why bother with changing the player character?

Taylor Bakos

Return to Fallout 3