Focused ES V Ideas : CLASSES

Post » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:50 am

For this thread I would like to discuss the different possible outside-the-box ideas surrounding Classes.

For Example:

should every class get every skill? or should warriors get skills such as advanced blade or axe that can be obtained after mastering blade?

should every quest be offered to every class?

should every race be able to be every class?

should certain armor/items be harder/easier to get with different classes?

these are some questions that i think would truly affect the replay of the game and the making the game a more personal experience.
Rodney C

Post » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:04 am

I just want ESV to be more class-centric, so for example, pure warriors will not have any spells, and cannot cast magic unless they train magic skills and raise the intelligence attribute.
Rebekah Rebekah Nicole

Post » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:58 am

For this thread I would like to discuss the different possible outside-the-box ideas surrounding Classes.

For Example:

should every class get every skill? or should warriors get skills such as advanced blade or axe that can be obtained after mastering blade?

should every quest be offered to every class?

should every race be able to be every class?

should certain armor/items be harder/easier to get with different classes?

these are some questions that i think would truly affect the replay of the game and the making the game a more personal experience.

hahahhahhaha these things u suggest would make a non TES game a pretty decent game....one of the things we all love about TES is the abitlity to build a character that can be any combination of race/class...and mix any skills together...i personally always create my own class!
although the skill perks thing u mention is interesting...maybe it should be based on your specialization(combat/magic/stealth)or your favored abilities. even your major and minor skills.
Umpyre Records

Post » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:07 am

Ok, I'll bite.

I'm of the school which believes class specialty (combat, magic, stealth) should determine how the story unfolds. "Which role are you best suited for?" I also think specialty should limit your involvement with guilds. If you wish to be a stealthy mage, and you want to join the Thieves Guild, then you should choose stealth as your specialty.
jodie

Post » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:04 am

This can be discussed in the TES V Ideas and Suggestions topic, there is no need for a separate thread thanks.
Tessa Mullins

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion