FOMO Imperial Isles - Heart Of The Empire

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:05 am

does anyone knopw why fomo has so many issues? http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47130/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D47130%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D4722655&pUp=1

Is this due to the way he merged?

Eoh

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:13 am

the guy is not able to merge stuff properly. Don't trust it

Inol Wakhid

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:28 am

Hello folks,

If you could point out actual issues with the mod rather than simply saying the mod has "so many issues" I would be glad to fix them as promptly as I have fixed every other issue that has popped up ^^.

All "issues" that have shown up have been minor (with the possible exception of a few doors being disabled) and all have been fixed.

If you want detailed explanations for the cause of any of the errors pointed out I can give you that as well.

I don't know why you would need to jump straight to "the guy is not able to merge stuff properly. Don't trust it", maybe take a look at the mod first?

If you have grievances with the mod, perhaps it is best to express them where the mod author can themselves respond and assist however they are able, so in the future please post such thing in the mod's actual Nexus page ^^.

yessenia hermosillo

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:21 pm

I agree with Sifonseal - constructive criticism is the way to go. That's how this community is healthy and thriving 10 years after Oblivion's release.

Janine Rose

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:26 am

apologize, but I used all the mods you single-handledly merged and I didn't have any of the issue you are currently fixing step by step. I'm avoiding using your merged version. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that you should label it as BETA or whatever. Which issues I'm referring to? these:

-Various small fixes for issues found in the original release.

-Fixed some entryways to the East Docks not working in the Vanilla Only and Better Cities Only versions.

-Fixed some buildings doors not working in the UL versions and UL +BC version.

-Fixed entering houses from UL Imperial Isle (those near hestra rune stone)

Still waiting to be fixed:

> Argonian's tail issues

> Septim bridge guardhouse lightning

> lightning issues.

What should be urgent to be fixed:

> add the grammar patch.

What should be planned:

> add afk weye as soon as possible if you plan to do so because people can squash the bugs or inconsistencies.

Whatever, sorry if I sounded harsh.

One day I'll use your mod, but right now, it is a mix of bugs. Sorry if I sounded rude, but right now that's not far from the truth.

Roisan Sweeney

Return to IV - Oblivion