For some reason I keep automatically losing health.

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:37 am

So earlier today I was playing a questline for a mod. So in this mod there was a quest where these people beat me up and then knocked me unconscious. Then I started automatically losing health and the quest log said I should find something to cover up my wounds with. I wasn't really sure what they meant by this so i just put the god mode cheat in. Now I am done with the quest but still losing health and since I am losing health it is not letting me quick travel. So is there a cheat where I can automatically quick travel to places no matter what or is there a cheat where it would stop the automatically losing health thing?
Solène We

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:54 am

This is Mod Related so I would ping the mod maker or see if there is already a thread on that Mod.

For travel, in the console, you can use COC "Cell Name" (use the qoutes when the cell name is more than one word, otherwise just put the cell name in). You will have to look up the specific cell name in the Editor, or find a list on line.

You can also use the Mod command to add to your health level. Not sure what the syntax is, but the Wiki has that for you.
tegan fiamengo

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Nevermind. I completely forgot about going to an old save.
Misty lt

Return to IV - Oblivion