Funny moment...had to share

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:19 pm

So i was at the run gunners store with my two best pals Boone and Rex(Rex doesn't like Boone cause he wears a hat) buying some awesome weapons and armor preparing for the final battle. Ya see i finally had a good amount of caps on me since i finally convinced Boone to start chipping in when it comes to Rex's dogfood, so yeah i was loading up and selling useless gear.

After about 10 minutes of making transactions with the polite robot behind the counter, i turned to Boone and decided to drop some things of mine in his inventory, after i was done i backed out of the companion wheel all set to make my way to final mission when all of the sudden Boone's pants come straight off. Not sure why he took his pants off but when i went to his inventory he had his gear with him but he wouldn't put them back on. His apparel wasn't broken so i had no idea why this happened.

So throughout the final mission my buddy Boone didn't wear any pants, funniest thing to happen to me in this game so far. Boone's a complicated guy but why he decided to wait till the very end to take his pants off i'll never know, funny site seeing a sniper with no pants. Unfortunately he died, but that's the way he would of wanted to go. He kept the beret on the whole time though.
ImmaTakeYour

Post » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:07 am

:rofl: Classic.
Fiori Pra

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:58 pm

I'm assuming you're not using mods, right?

Does he have his special perk that he gets when you complete his quest?
Spoiler
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/1st_Recon_survival_armor

I am also assuming that he is still wearing his under-shorts. This is so confusing because I am aware of no two-piece clothing or armor in the game. Can you get a screenshot?
vicki kitterman

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Screenshots would have been priceless, but the tale itself made me laugh. I guess Boone finally got tired of pulling up his pants all the time in battle, so he decided to forgo them altogether?

This is so confusing because I am aware of no two-piece clothing or armor in the game.

That thought crossed my mind too. I was wondering if his body was actually 'invisible' or if the OP just meant the entire underclothes mesh.
Darlene DIllow

Post » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 am

... unless a mod is involved, more like phony moment. There isn't one single mesh in the game that's pants only.
Austin England

Return to Fallout: New Vegas