[Major] Game Breaking Glitch - Dogmeat Vanishes (Spoilers)

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:03 am

So; Dogmeat is gone it seems permanently.

If I was on PC this wouldn't be an issue, just use a console command and boom he's summoned in, the problem is that I'm not on PC, I am on a PS4.

After I got to Trinity towers, I decided it was time to try out another companion, so I got Strong and sent Dogmeat back to the Red Rocket Station next to Sanctuary Hills. Went on about by business, got to the mission where I switched companions once more sending Strong to Sanctuary Hills in favor of PIper, Switched once more sending Piper to Sanctuary hills in favor of Nick. Well I got to the Main storyline quest where we have to use Dogmeat to hunt down Kellogg. Problem is; Dogmeats not at the Red Rocket Station, I've tried everything from resetting my game, to building a doghouse, and ringing a bell and waiting 24 hours. He doesn't come back; So how do I fix this on PS4? Or am I just screwed until Bethesda actually finds a patch for this?

Normally I'm understanding about glitches in open world games, but this particular glitch bugs out the entire Main Story quest, of all things I'd of expected Bethesda to catch something this big.

No Name

Return to Fallout 4