Game play stops and system restarts?

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:27 am

Several times i have been playing and then next thing I know, I have to restart the game because it crashed all the way back to system start up. Has anyone else had this issue?
Lew.p

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Not to me personally, but the game has been know to freeze and crash several times. Keep trying, sometimes it works.
SEXY QUEEN

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 am

After playing the goty version and going through all but one dlc I got the crashing problem all the time, it seems to be a common problem, something to do with how the ps3 handles memory or some such nonsense. As far as I am aware there is no fix and never will be a fix, when game files get to large they crash and glitch all the time. it got so unbearable I sold goty and bought FO3 on pc with all the patches and fixes out there it is a much more viable option.
amhain

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:18 am

Several times i have been playing and then next thing I know, I have to restart the game because it crashed all the way back to system start up. Has anyone else had this issue?

Happened to me plenty of times playing FO3 and FO3 GOTY, Oblivion too for that fact. How many time has it happened to you?

The reason I ask, is, like I said what happened a lot to me - then roughly 5 months later my PS3 YLOD..
Vickey Martinez

Return to Fallout 3