Gameplay styles

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:22 pm

I just wanted to ask You, survivors, do anything like a "Roleplay gameplay" thing? It means a thing that you try to roleplay not as the vault dweller that is geared up for a nuclear war but as a trader or a junkie Etc. I usually start off as the death from the vault (Typical gameplay style) but after reaching, for example, level 18/19 I start a new roleplaying save. (Usually as a not-so-rich survivor that`s just trying to survive, nothing special happening in his life )

I just want to ask you if You roleplay and, if yes, then as who.

[Sorry for any grammar mistakes but I`m not a native english speaker. ]

Alexander Lee

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:29 pm

mostly just RP's the character according to the ending I was going for.

but my next one will be more Robo-centric to become the next Mechanist!
Lily

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:16 pm

I just started a new one yesterday as Kenny Powers. I tried my best to make him in the character creator and it's a melee build with a baseball bat and idiot savant.

Kira! :)))

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:44 pm

I just being nice, unless BoS "steals" kills, then I may take action. Gathering stuffs (materials, legendary items and dogs) and build robots. Avoid finish MQ, having fun doing quests for BoS and The Institute. Avoid killing innocents specially caravan folks, mine own and whom belongs to Bunker Hill. Weapons: Missile launchers, combat guns and shotguns. No use of Power Armor (unless needed in quests), these stashed away in Sanctuary.

?Cheers,

-Klevs

Jeff Tingler

Return to Fallout 4