Games worth buying right now

Post » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:26 pm

I'm looking for something new to start playing and wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions (they can be older games too). I have an Xbox One and Nintendo 3DS. I was looking to play something that is an RPG, JRPG, open world, or shooter. I have DOOM, Skyrim SE, Witcher 3, GTA V, Battlefield 1, and all the Pokémon games except the new ones (Moon and Sun).

Curveballs On Phoenix

Post » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:36 am

Titanfall 2 released some months back. It's got a great single player and multiplayer. An overall solid shooter.

If you like GTA V, you may like Red Dead Redemption. Another Rockstar open world game. If anything, I like it more than GTA. It's backwards compatible on Xbox One. It's getting a sequel soon enough so what better time to play it?

And I'll just toss this one out there, but have any interest in Dark Souls? It's a RPG that doesn't hold your hand one bit, but it provides a fair enough challenge if you're willing to learn. All of them are playable on the Xbox One.

EDIT: Just read one of your posts in a thread. If you liked the first Dark Souls, you should definitely try the rest. Especially Dark Souls 3. :disguise:
Rebecca Clare Smith

Post » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:35 pm

I love Dark Souls, I've played the first one but none of the others. Are the second and third games just as good?

I'll definitely check out Red Dead!

Lisa Robb

Return to Othor Games