Ghoul DLC for Fallout 4

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:10 am

I have a suggestion for DLC for Fallout 4 that would take a decent amount of work, but has gained a large amount of support from those I have mentioned it to. Ghoul character DLC. The specifications of this involve a new opening story line could utilize some filling in the blanks about your history in the 200+ years following the great war to properly build your character in the new world. It could also feasibly start out ignoring those years and implying some other reason why your character randomly decides to traverse the commonwealth. It would also likely involve being targetted on sight by the brotherhood of steel as well as the institute. Adding additional conversation options\reactions for railroad and minutemen factions would be appreciated. Going so far as creating a convincing atmosphere among the NPC's including reactions to you would be an amazing personal touch, but go over and beyond what is necessary for the DLC to be feasible.

Concerning game specs, I suggest a mandatory cap on charisma (perhaps as low as 5 and place intimidation at rank 5 for ghouls), negating the ladykiller\blackwidow perk.

As a benefit for the loss in charisma, You would have 100% rad resistence, as well as radiation healing and feral ghouls completely ignore you until attacked (I'm thinking about the ghoul mask of fallout 3 here).

My main emphasis for this concept is a new perspective on wasteland life. In some ways this will make for a harder game and in others it will make an easier one, but it will provide an intriguing spin for an addictive game. Everyone I have spoken with has agreed that they would gladly buy this DLC on top of the season pass that we already have.

Christie Mitchell

Return to Fallout Series Discussion