Going for the Elder Scroll. (PS4, Alftand crashes)

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:27 am

In Alftand, when I enter Alftand Animonculory, the second zone. It crashes, I uninstalled the game, rebuild database. Then reload an old save, I should be fine but it crashed again, same spot. 2 times in same spot.
Nany Smith

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Tried 2 more times, crashed as soon as I go through the door. I have no mods. I'm done with the PS4 version. Maybe there will be another update
Anna Krzyzanowska

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:52 pm

I did a major search of this crash and it happened like 5 years ago on PC. Read many forums by many people. One solution is see if I can go through another ruin to get the Elder Scroll via blackreach. If not, then this crash returned, probably on one of the PS4 updates.

It's weird that I'm the only one with this crash on the PS4, same spot, 4 times. I was about to erase my PS4 until I found it was a crash on PC like 5 years ago.
adam holden

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:02 am

I got the answer, someone helped me on a Facebook group about Skyrim. He said get rid of items in my inventory that's holding space. I got rid of all items and used armor and weapon without enchantment.

That is what I did. Got to blackreach with no crashes in any cells of Alftand. It was hard because I didn't use enchanted items.

I did have items and potions in my inventory made from the fortify restoration glitch when the game crashed. That might have been the answer. So I'm just going to get rid of those items and make items the normal way.
Stacyia

Return to V - Skyrim