Has this happened to anyone

Post » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Ok I'm playing New Vegas earlier today and I restarted a character now I'm doing the Tutorial for Roleplaying reasons and when I get to the 1st batch of Geckos and I kill the 1st one, Sunny comes up form behind and for some reason her arms get replaced by wings that look like a Deathclaws claw. It was an awesome sight but it didn't last long once we killed the last two batches of Geckos she put away her weapon and her arms went to normal. Has this happened to anyone as this is the 1st time I've encountered this type of I guess its a bug or glitch of some sort.
Phillip Hamilton

Post » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:22 am

Ok I'm playing New Vegas earlier today and I restarted a character now I'm doing the Tutorial for Roleplaying reasons and when I get to the 1st batch of Geckos and I kill the 1st one, Sunny comes up form behind and for some reason her arms get replaced by wings that look like a Deathclaws claw. It was an awesome sight but it didn't last long once we killed the last two batches of Geckos she put away her weapon and her arms went to normal. Has this happened to anyone as this is the 1st time I've encountered this type of I guess its a bug or glitch of some sort.

I've seen a similar glitch with Boone's hands. http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1151642-boones-webbed-hands
m Gardner

Post » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 pm

It's called "The joys of the Gamebryo engine". In FO3, I once killed a raider outside the Superduper Mart, and instead of falling down dead, his body turned into some sort of weird flying rubberband thing, and he started bouncing around all over the parking lot. Finally he crashed into the bus enough times to set it off, and the explosion flung him off into the distance. I never did get to loot him either. <_<
Heather beauchamp

Post » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:15 pm

It's called "The joys of the Gamebryo engine". In FO3, I once killed a raider outside the Superduper Mart, and instead of falling down dead, his body turned into some sort of weird flying rubberband thing, and he started bouncing around all over the parking lot. Finally he crashed into the bus enough times to set it off, and the explosion flung him off into the distance. I never did get to loot him either. <_<

LOL he made the car blow up now thats awesome, svcks about the loot. Yeah the Gamebryo engine is probably guilty on this glitch or bug. I've had something similar happen in Oblivion where your in a cave and that dumb vine thing in the cave, you pass by it and it just goes crazy spazes out in all different directions.
MatthewJontully

Post » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:03 pm

I've seen the rubber band thing on FO3 and Oblivion, but it was never this awesome.
Jerry Cox

Post » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 pm

I saw a radscorpion in Boulder City do this after I killed it. It hade long claws that flailed around and stuck staight up out of the ground.
bimsy

Return to Fallout: New Vegas