I Hate Dead Money

Post » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:44 am

Against my better judgement I decided to play through Dead Money a second time.

At least I've got the "light step" perk this time so I don't have to worry about the stupid bear traps.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong here. I'm playing a level 44 Energy user. I've got an energy weapons skill of 100 plus all the laser perks.

It's taking me 4-5 shots from a fully modded holo-rifle to put down one of these Ghost People. By that time one or two of his buddies are usually up close and personal with me.

Are you sure those aren't Deathclaws hiding in those suits? I think that would explain a lot. Actually I think I've killed Deathclaws with less effort.

I've also have a sneak skill of 100 but they still seem to have little trouble finding me.

If I make it to Lonesome Road I'm going to target that nuke at the Sierra Madre and put this place out of its misery.

Lyndsey Bird

Post » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:51 pm

I usually take Dog around with me and clear out the whole villa with him. For the times I'm alone, I use hollow points from the police revolver or craft some optimized microfusion cells for the holorifle. Also pick up the mines laying around and use those too.

loste juliana

Return to Fallout: New Vegas