Do I have to log in EVERY time I want to play the campaign?

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:59 am

Ok, liked crysis warhead and crysis 2. Just bought crysis 3 for myself as an early holiday present. It seems that I have to log in to origin every time I want to play offline. Well, I won't do it as A. I bought the damn game and don't feel tha6 I should get permission every time I want to play it. B. it's nobodies damn business when I want to play a game I bought and paid for and C. I often take my computer offline to play games to shut down the firewall and virus checker.

So is there any way to play crysis 3 without logging in to origin? If there isn't it's going right off my computer and I will NEVER but another EA/origin game again as I don't want any damn corporation to be able to track when I play a game, for how long, etc. it's none of your damn business!

Also what if I want o play while my net connection is down? Ever think of that or is it just a case of corporation mind over matter, as in "We don't mind and you don't matter?"
lolly13

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:40 am

I do need an anawer to this, as I'm serious about NOT logging In every time I want to play the campaign. If I don't get an answer soon I'm going to drop any useeof ea games.
Jordan Moreno

Return to Crysis