havish--tr

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:46 am

ok i had havish installed but then i installed tamreil rebuilt but now they conflict with the cell bal oyra i tried 2 use tesfaith but i couldnt get it to work i looked for a compatabilty batch, couldn't find one. so i tried to remove havish but now every time i relaunch the game it tell's me "missing master file havish" at the begginging before it starts to load (all mods that require havish have been removed to) so now i have unselected havish but kept it in data file list. but still i cant launch the game because tamriel rebuilt cant find bal oyra

this is what warnings says:

Script 'TR_TestPosScript' in file 'TRBR.esp' has not been compiled.

Not able to find Foot part in BC_shoes_common_1.

Expression Error Unable to find cell id "Bal Oyra" in script TR_m1_BOmuskflyscript.

please help i miss morrowind
Ashley Hill

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:44 am

Something's corrupted somewhere. Havish doesn't conflict with TR; they're on opposite sides of Vvardenfell. I'm no expert, but it sounds like you need to remove, reload and re-install Havish and TR. If you're trying to continue from a previous save (rather than start a new game) the save probably needs something done to it with Wrye Mash.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge can give you more specific advice.
IsAiah AkA figgy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 am

argh i've sorted it out it wasn't havish but season of harvest that was conflicting with it but apparently theres a cell in havish called "a solitary island" that at first i thought was conflicting but it wasn't that place conflicts with some where else i'm pretty sure, might be wrong be im sure that havish and TR conflict atleast thats what my mlox tells me??

i think some 1 should look in to this see if it needs a tesfaith job or something????
Joanne Crump

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Could you post your modlist, pls? I think I've seen this "Bal Oyra" conflict before, but it was another mod like Booty Island, The Black Mill, Wizards Island or something else at the east side of the map.
renee Duhamel

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 am

Open your Morrowind.ini file and scroll to the bottom where it has [Archives] listed and make sure TR_Data.bsa is listed there. If not, add it.

'TRBR.esp'

We have not released, nor do we even internally use, a file named TRBR.esp.
Kat Ives

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:44 am

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=7481.

Edit: Just in case someone wants to look into it.
Alister Scott

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:04 am

Could you post your modlist, pls? I think I've seen this "Bal Oyra" conflict before, but it was another mod like Booty Island, The Black Mill, Wizards Island or something else at the east side of the map.

i know now what was conflicting a mod called season of harvest = S got rid of it.... but u have seen it be for cos i googled the error message and came up with a foriegn page on a forum and the person had the same avatar as u and name..... = P
Bonnie Clyde

Return to III - Morrowind