HELP(Xbox One) Dawnguard Gamebreaking bug!

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:29 am

I have looked and looked and looked everywhere fir help, but NO ONE seems to have gotten this bug.

As I finish the tutorial for being a vampire lord with Harkon, he tells me to talk with Garland Marethi, which is needed to begin the bloodstone chalice quest.

Here's the issue, he, along with ALL other vampires are acting as if I gave up the abilities, yet I have them, and can use them willingly (save for the ability to feed, which I cannot do)

I've seen people having this issue on PC, but I'm on the Xbox one, so the fixes they can use, I can't.

PLEASE HELP. I'm peeved beyond imagining by this

I am using the unofficial SSE patch, and some cosmetic mods that I would HOPE isn't the reason the bug is occurring, but no mods that require striptease changes. I'm not using a custom race (I'm a high elf with modded skin so he's not an elf with a liver problem). I'm at a loss
Irmacuba

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:28 pm

Huh?

Since you can't use the PC fixes, you're best bet is to load an earlier save and try again.

:)Colleenn

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:15 pm

That's the problem, I tried that, and I got the same result.

I'm looking into some of my mods, since one of them has altered the appearance of the eyes in vampires. Now they look unloaded, with yellow whites and green irises, so I'm thinking one of my mods may have something to do with it.
Katie Louise Ingram

Return to V - Skyrim