hokers? whats the point?

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:51 pm

My characters logic: I have a hand, a bottle of wine, and RNV. Let's do this!

PALMela makes for a good lover. :blush2:
Sweets Sweets

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:40 pm

lol wow. the hokers are there for decorations boys.lol

I think they are right. Some kind of Perk or achievement would have been cool after accosting the services of "X" number of prosttutes in the wastes. That would have made it like the Abominable Perk or somethinr to that effect. Why not, we are in the world of video games right" Imagination can go wherever in a completely fictitious world such as the universe created with FONV. I don't know, maybe my imagination is going to far to suggest such things in the wastes...
Rachie Stout

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:29 am

Some kind of Perk or achievement would have been cool after accosting the services of "X" number of prosttutes in the wastes.

The STD Perk. All your money gets taken away, and your health declines over time and your Charisma drops from the open sores on your lips.
Causon-Chambers

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:19 am

The STD Perk. All your money gets taken away, and your health declines over time and your Charisma drops from the open sores on your lips.

lmfao, that would be something to remember, the day you get an std and die of it on a video game LAWL
Spaceman

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:27 pm

(IIRC, you could get an STD in Fallout 2, couldn't you? (If you didn't keep a condem or two in your inventory...)

Back on track, my initial reaction to these threads tends to be along the lines of - "sure, you don't get anything beyond a fade-to-black for hiring a hoker. It ends up feeling kind of empty and pointless - but then, isn't that therefore rather an accurate representation?"

But on the other hand - this is a game where (for better or worse) simply changing clothes can have minor impacts on your stats and skills. Where most foods you eat have some sort of temporary effect. So it's also not totally off-base to think that maybe hiring out a hoker would give you at least Well Rested for a while, or something.
Victoria Bartel

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:12 pm

My characters logic: I have a hand, a bottle of wine, and RNV. Let's do this!

PALMela makes for a good lover. :blush2:
PALMela :cryvaultboy:

That's just so wrong xD
Kayleigh Mcneil

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:54 am

(IIRC, you could get an STD in Fallout 2, couldn't you? (If you didn't keep a condem or two in your inventory...)

I don't remember that, the only consequence of not using a condem in Fallout 2 (to my knowledge) is getting Angela Bishop or her mother pregnant. I could be wrong I guess.
Mylizards Dot com

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:30 pm

PALMela :cryvaultboy:

That's just so wrong xD

Haters gonna hate. :disguise:
Kellymarie Heppell

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:01 am

Do you get anything out of six in real life besides the fact you can say you did it?

Child support payments. :(
Tasha Clifford

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm

I don't remember that, the only consequence of not using a condem in Fallout 2 (to my knowledge) is getting Angela Bishop or her mother pregnant. I could be wrong I guess.

I must play the earlier fallouts :twirl:
Da Missz

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Sad I know, but I think the option of seeing more should be made available, like the disturbing scenes warning on modern warfare 2...
And make it advlt rated, why not, 18 isn't far short now is it...
Roberto Gaeta

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Sad I know, but I think the option of seeing more should be made available, like the disturbing scenes warning on modern warfare 2...

no...I'm not trying to be one of "those people" but I don't need to treat my video games like my porm, I shouldn't have to hide it :sadvaultboy: there are kids here!

Aside from that, there need to be more male hokers that you can actually get together with :obliviongate:
Gen Daley

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:14 pm

That two years makes a huge difference. gamesas has to get it's game out to the widest audience possible, but the biggest game sellers won't even carry advlt rated games. Too much hassle from parents who don't pay attention to what they're buying little Timmy.

If you're on PC, there's mods for it.
Daniel Holgate

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:14 am

If you're on PC, there's mods for it.

Mods with mechanical, poorly aligned animations :shrug: If a developer would do it (damn huge 'if', i know) i bet they would be of better quality.

Well, the modded scenes for DA:O are pretty nice ;)
Danel

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 am

no...I'm not trying to be one of "those people" but I don't need to treat my video games like my porm, I shouldn't have to hide it :sadvaultboy: there are kids here!

Aside from that, there need to be more male hokers that you can actually get together with

you are the coolest girl EVER...

if, y'know, your name is actually Meghan...or if your actually a girl...

on topic: I couldn't care less about the hokers. if I really want to watch videogame porm(and I don't), I'll go rent that "Playboy" game I saw a few years back....

You couldn't be seriously expecting some kind of bonus? if there were it wouldn't be very good, there's more to Fallout then running around sleeping with hokers(I already know someones going to say otherwise)...

It's there just for flavor.

....Must resist...

DOO EEET!

allow me...

"that's what she said."

and I'm out! *applause*
Victoria Vasileva

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 am

You couldn't be seriously expecting some kind of bonus?

Actually it should be a need like thirst and sleep. "Not gotten any. -1 AGL -1 PER" :P
Fiori Pra

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Fisto is quick discreet and professional.......although you lose the feeling in your legs for a while
gemma

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Fisto is quick discreet and professional.......although you lose the feeling in your legs for a while

Oh, so he's exactly the same as Bethesda announcing a DLC with exclusivity again? :spotted owl:
R.I.P

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:23 am

Actually it should be a need like thirst and sleep. "Not gotten any. -1 AGL -1 PER" :P

:rofl: "hardcoe" mode just got a bit more feisty .

lol, not to mention all the tetanus shots you'll need, if there are any... 200 years can't be good on a robots joints and *shudder* crevices...
Lillian Cawfield

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 pm

hokers are unneeded once you meet Red Lucy, i was happy to fight through Radscorpions, Cazadors, Nightstalkers, and Deathclaws for her.

Yeah quite worth all that hard work.
Kay O'Hara

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 am

you are the coolest girl EVER...

if, y'know, your name is actually Meghan...or if your actually a girl...

Yea verily, I am awesome :disguise: There are other girls who watch porm. I think it's unfair that the male hokers only service men (unless Old Ben actually does things), and do the developers expect the female players to all be lisbians? Nothing wrong with that but a little variety is good too.
Damned_Queen

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:12 am

The only hoker you need bed down is FISTO, there's no regrets, he's very discreet and there is very little risk of STDs.

Is tetanus considered a std? :P
Nick Tyler

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 am

i certainly dont think they should show a porm scene.... its a video game. if you really wanna see some poon, put the game down and go out and get some..

but the idea that everything has a cause and effect it does indeed seem pointless to not receive some sort of an effect positive or negative or even making it based on russian roulette (without the certainty of death of course).
Da Missz

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 am

like i said, i paid just to see if there was like a bonus perk (no pun intended) you could get.... now im out 300 caps..., and what did you mean when u said "hokers are unneeded once you meet Red Lucy"???

300 Caps isn't really......... anything..
Carlos Vazquez

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Mmmm didn't say it was, just saying I could have spent it elsewhere. Nothing gained 300 caps lost..
Agnieszka Bak

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout: New Vegas