How do I get the activation to be increaded?

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:30 am

I was told to get in touch with customer services and given the link to come here.

My Crysis 2 game has exceeded the number of activations, even though I use the DVD to run the game.

I'm in the UK if there is someone I'm supposed to phone then please give me the number.

This is a bad safeguard for EA to have placed on a game that people have purchased in good faith! They are so worried about piracy or something, they screw their own customers!

I've heard some bad rumours about EA and now I see first hand.

I had to make an account and do all this rubbish just to play the game I just re-installed coz my computer crashed.

I won't be buying any more EA games after this and I will tell my friends about this issue and to boycott any EA games, no matter how good they are!
Mélida Brunet

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:48 am

Furthermore, they have no telephone numbers on their website. No contact forms, no way of asking them a simple question.

They make you create an account and then you have to write on this forum.

DO THEY EVER READ THESE FORUMS!!??

Electronic Arts is one big fail company, just greedy take-your-money and forget you policy which will LOSE them business.

Half the links on here do nothing or don't work!

Whats the point of the Facebook and Twitter links? So they can IGNORE you again???

They should NEVER have put a limit on activation and I'm pretty annoyed that a game I had working a couple of days before my system crashed can no longer be played.

The game Crysis 2 is great! EA though fail, big time!
Jonny

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:51 am

GREAT NEWS! I found the main website of EA thru Origin or you can just type Electronic Arts and create an account there.

I was soon in live chat with a helpful employee of EA who gave me details of a de-authorization program which you can run to reset your activations and also a telephone number.

I phoned EA and they agreed to my request to increase the number of activations, as I may need if I wipe my system again.

I mentioned that they had some bad issues regarding customer support and that this forum does not seem to be answered and they were aware of various problems and were trying to get the 'older' websites to be more helpful.

So I take back my view on EA - they are trying to give us support but we just don't know where to contact them.

Well done EA!
Julia Schwalbe

Return to Crysis