How long does it take for crazy wolfgang to do his cycle?

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 am

Hey guys. I'm trying to find crazy wolfgang cause i investest 700 caps in him and need
some stuff repaired, i know the locations he goes to, but i would like
to know how many days it takes for him to do a complete cycle. Thx
The maddude.
Rebecca Dosch

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 am

Hey guys. I'm trying to find crazy wolfgang cause i investest 700 caps in him and need
some stuff repaired, i know the locations he goes to, but i would like
to know how many days it takes for him to do a complete cycle. Thx
The maddude.
He will cycle through a stop every two hours on the circuit. If you do not see Him, go talk to Uncle Roe in Canterbury commons to make sure nothings happened to Him. When I invest, I always wait in front of Canterbury to get my goodies the give. Also look just South of where they stop and kill anything that's a potential threat, even friendly animals if you have the animal friend perk. If something happened, go to an earlier save and He will be alive. Save a couple times per level, don't count on auto saves.
Tasha Clifford

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 am

He will cycle through a stop every two hours on the circuit. If you do not see Him, go talk to Uncle Roe in Canterbury commons to make sure nothings happened to Him. When I invest, I always wait in front of Canterbury to get my goodies the give. Also look just South of where they stop and kill anything that's a potential threat, even friendly animals if you have the animal friend perk. If something happened, go to an earlier save and He will be alive. Save a couple times per level, don't count on auto saves.

thx. But i kinda ment sayy if he was at megaton how many days would it take for him to come back
to megaton.
David Chambers

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 pm

thx. But i kinda ment sayy if he was at megaton how many days would it take for him to come back
to megaton.

Does not matter the location. All traders will cycle through in two hour increments. Wait outside of Megaton, set the timer for two hours and a different trader will show up. I think Wolfgang is after Harith, but does not matter. If you do not see a trader, be alarmed and talk to Roe. A trader can die, usually out side Canterbury, Arefu, Megaton. The safest spot is River city, plus you have the locker to store stuff, but you can drop stuff on the ground and it never goes away or is stolen, just remember where you dropped it. Hope this helps. Good luck.
A Dardzz

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 am

Does not matter the location. All traders will cycle through in two hour increments. Wait outside of Megaton, set the timer for two hours and a different trader will show up. I think Wolfgang is after Harith, but does not matter. If you do not see a trader, be alarmed and talk to Roe. A trader can die, usually out side Canterbury, Arefu, Megaton. The safest spot is River city, plus you have the locker to store stuff, but you can drop stuff on the ground and it never goes away or is stolen, just remember where you dropped it. Hope this helps. Good luck.

ohh ok thanks a lot :)
Sheeva

Return to Fallout 3