HOW DO I USE OLD MAPS AFTER I DONWLOAD DLC?

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:53 am

I bought the DLC Lost Island and installed it. Now I can't get a game at all. If I delete the DLC add-in, I get a game almost immediately.

I am trying to play the DLC version of TEAM DEATHMATCH (forgot the DLC term) and I get no other players in the lobby. I have tried toggling the feed from DLC to NY and still nothing. I delete the DLC and get a game very quickly.

I know others with the DLC download are playing the original maps because I get killed regularly by Rhino wielding opponents.

Any thoughts?

BTW this is on the XBOX.
Jonathan Montero

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:19 am

I bought the DLC Lost Island and installed it. Now I can't get a game at all. If I delete the DLC add-in, I get a game almost immediately.

I am trying to play the DLC version of TEAM DEATHMATCH (forgot the DLC term) and I get no other players in the lobby. I have tried toggling the feed from DLC to NY and still nothing. I delete the DLC and get a game very quickly.

I know others with the DLC download are playing the original maps because I get killed regularly by Rhino wielding opponents.

Any thoughts?

BTW this is on the XBOX.

There could be a very small chance that when you toggled the feed to new york that there was literally noone online but it is most likely a glitch.
As far as i know you are the only one experiencing this issue at the moment.
I myself have no trouble toggling between dlc and normal.
Keep trying the normal playlist with the DLC downloaded to your hardrive and if it still dosn't work let me know.

- Logan Scott :)
Jade Barnes-Mackey

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:51 am

Hi Logan,

Thanks for the response. I have been at this for about 4 days. Download and install...no games.....delete....an immediate game. I have performed this series of download, install, delete on two different consoles and about 4-5 times over 4 days on each console. No difference. Even though there are 100's of gamers playing Crysis 3 anymore, there are always enough to get a game....but not with DLC installed.

As mentioned, I toggle between the DLC and the NY feed and no difference. I think I have been through every menu item and I can't find any other toggle, switches or options to select that would direct me exclusively back to the old maps. I don't care which maps I play, but it sounds like there are never enough players to play Lost Island. That is why I am trying so hard to get the downloaded content to work on the old maps (some nice new weapons and enhancements for other weapons).

Any help appreciated.

Brad
Stacey Mason

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:08 am

Hi Logan,

Thanks for the response. I have been at this for about 4 days. Download and install...no games.....delete....an immediate game. I have performed this series of download, install, delete on two different consoles and about 4-5 times over 4 days on each console. No difference. Even though there are 100's of gamers playing Crysis 3 anymore, there are always enough to get a game....but not with DLC installed.

As mentioned, I toggle between the DLC and the NY feed and no difference. I think I have been through every menu item and I can't find any other toggle, switches or options to select that would direct me exclusively back to the old maps. I don't care which maps I play, but it sounds like there are never enough players to play Lost Island. That is why I am trying so hard to get the downloaded content to work on the old maps (some nice new weapons and enhancements for other weapons).

Any help appreciated.

Brad

I think I see your problem. (you have the DLC but want to play regular maps). If that is the case then it is no glitch. You just have to go to quick match and before you pick a mode press square (on ps3, otherwise press the reload button [i don't know what it is on xbox]). That should bring up the old play list.

Hope this helps.
neil slattery

Return to Crysis