How do you exit werewolf form?

Post » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:36 am

I finally dropped werewolfness due to lack of explanation of what the actual benefits are in the game. Is there a thread about this already? couldnt find one, sorry if duplicate thread.

Was there a way to cancel form? (xbox version) this is the only question i really need answered

Main issue with werewolf = no rested exp (something that should be mentioned before you become one)
secondary issues : no idea what the power was until after i cured myself and looked at this forum. seemed to have absolutely no effect past visuals.
have to put armor back on when u finally get out of form after a quest point or whatever.

couldnt get rid of wolf form. clicked everything. no menu, no waiting, nothing. just a faster moving mob that basically svcks to play

not having the menus was funny at first. but really? wtf bethesda. the first time I saw a werewolf he seemed to have complete control of himself.

the only reason i went werewolf in the first place was because i wanted to be a vampire/werewolf but no, that just cancelled vampirism with no warning. very lame.

/rant
LuBiE LoU

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Wait for an hour. You actually can wait, and some people actually do enjoy playing as a werewold.
Greg Cavaliere

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Let me direct you to: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Werewolves

Hope it helps with any questions you may have.
Schel[Anne]FTL

Post » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:10 am

Got rid of the curse at the end of the companions quest, and guess what, you are still a companion and can access their 'work' for pay and the rest of thier benefits. Didn't use the werewolf form for the entire time it was available to me
Dean

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:21 pm

I don't use werewolf form by choice but I am getting PO'd by Hircine's cursed ring making me randomly wolf out. Guess I should finish that hunt quest........
Veronica Flores

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:15 pm

So my game is still counting my days as a werewolf, but I have cured it (threw head in fire, killed my wolfspirit). I don't have the ability to switch anymore, but I still am technically a werewolf according to my game. I do get the well rested perk from sleeping, so I think my game is confused.

Anyone else have a similar problem?
Blackdrak

Post » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:00 am

Let me direct you to: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Werewolves

Hope it helps with any questions you may have.

Thank you that was exactly the page i was looking for.

I understand how people could enjoy playing wolves, it just wasnt for me due to the reasons listed.
.X chantelle .x Smith

Return to V - Skyrim