Intro issue

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi guys.

PS4.

I've decided to do my latest modded play through. I've downloaded all my mods and fired up the game.

For some reason, the intro is very sped up... as in even too fast for the dialogue. By the time Ralof is talking about General Tulius, the carriage is already pulled up. Once the dialogue finishes, the game then proceeds as intended.

Any suggestions?
Rob Smith

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Get the intro sequence out of the way i.e. escape from helgen before installing mods. The intro is tightly controlled and easily upset by mods.

Daramis McGee

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:40 pm

qft

What I usually do is make a save right before character creation(if I only want to skip the carriage scene), and another one after I make it through the Helgen caves(to skip everything else).

Save these for future playthroughs so you don't need to sit through it all again.

I don't know if console releases have access to the showracemenu mod or even the console commands, but if they do, that comes in handy for the save file right after Helgen as you can then make your character however you want at that point.

I'd look for it, but I absolutely despise trying to navigate through the Bethesda.Net mods and such...

Roisan Sweeney

Return to V - Skyrim