"jdb2's Server" Has a Web Site!!! ( sort of )

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:31 am

I'm currently building a site for my server, "jdb2's Server CS,TDM,SPRS,EXT" . Currently it's only a basic default Joomla template but I'll be adding custom content sooner than later.

Here's the URL :

http://jdb2.site.nfoservers.com/
JUan Martinez

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:44 pm

You need to upgrade :D especialy if you want to be a serious admin ;) your friends have to have a contact/opinion way , also the players who play in your server need a way to direct speach , and remember if a player like a road he will call his friends too ;) ( it's the best publicity and i asure you is working). If you want take a look on TCI site so you can get a ideea about what i'm speacking. We still have full servers in C2 from 2 years ago :)
Ice Fire

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 pm

You need to upgrade :D especialy if you want to be a serious admin ;) your friends have to have a contact/opinion way , also the players who play in your server need a way to direct speach , and remember if a player like a road he will call his friends too ;) ( it's the best publicity and i asure you is working). If you want take a look on TCI site so you can get a ideea about what i'm speacking. We still have full servers in C2 from 2 years ago :)

Yes, I'm adding all of that including a pHpBB forum eventually. Currently it's only a test web site and will be that way for a while until I design my own Joomla template ( I'm not buying one ). :) I need to get a subscription for DreamWeaver CC as the days of designing a site in Windows Notepad are gone ( except for my eBay listings!! ;) -- which is what I currently do when coding HTML/CSS ) and for this site it would be very tedious to do it that way. Assuming I have DW CC I should have a functional site up in a few months -- I'm quite busy with other things right now. ( I wish Joomla had better documentation concerning it's pHp template interface -- currently it's sparse and spread all over the place )

Regards,

jdb2
DAVId MArtInez

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:03 pm

I don't think (not sure about it ) that owr site is rented ... last time i speack with my mates the site was hosted by 1 mate on his machine. Anyhaw turn out that the site is usefull ;)
Helen Quill

Return to Crysis