Just a roleplay

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 am

This can revolve around you doing almost ANYTHING!!!
You can be a freedom fighter from Morrowind.
Or a werewolf from Solthsteim!
If this thread gets two pages, we will all meet at the Drunken Dragon Inn. -> http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=983013&st=0

Then you can go your own ways, or... follow in the group to the Imperial City!

Rules
No ubering.
No killing other peoples character unless you have permission.
No stealing other peoples characters. Unless you have permission.
You CAN be whatever you want. (As long as it is HUMANOID)

Character page. I will make mine and you go along the basic guidelines of it.

Name: Link Zilla
Race: Dunmer
Birth sign: Thief
Occupation (Class): Assassin of the Dark Brotherhood.
Skills: Excellent with a blade, skilled marksman, fast, acrobatic, good at making poisons, sneaky, can pick locks well. Skilled illusionist and good with destruction magick.
Looks like: Black hair that hangs loosely in front of his face, blood red eyes, round pointy ears.
Wearing: Dark black clothing with a Black hood.
Accesories: Has a thin scar running from above his eye to his chin, large tattoo of a skull and crossbones across his back, wears a single rounded gold earring.

IC: Link stepped out of the shadows, the guards were all dead, blasted by a wave of dark energy. Link ran.
He stopped just outside of Anvil, he had a long way to go to reach the Drunken Dragon Inn, and if any of the patrolling legion found him, he would be dead.
The roads were too dangerous to venture upon, Link chose to wander the wilderness towards Leyawiin, then make his way North West to the Drunken Dragon Inn.
He had received a note to go there, it said.
Come to the Drunken Dragon Inn, all will be explained there Link... All will be explained.
He set off, looking around, always on the lookout for guards, or monsters.
At sunset he reached a cliff face, he sat there and thought about all that had happened that past day.
He had gotten caught doing a contract, the guards had chased him. Somehow Link had used magicka he didn't even know he had in him.
Link dozed off, dreaming about what was to come of the next day.
emma sweeney

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Hmm...I think I'll join ^_^ I'm an Argonian Thief named "Rat-Are-Here". Hes skilled in Blade, Security, Sneaking, Marksman, and Conjuration. :)
Reanan-Marie Olsen

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Yeah um... You need a character page, do it like I did on my first post.
Then you need an IC.
Mélida Brunet

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Yeah um... You need a character page, do it like I did on my first post.
Then you need an IC.

Hmm, Ok :) Sorry for being a noob, new to the forums. Whats an IC? :\ I have an idea, but...Bleh. I'm using a different character.

Name: Pride-Claws
Race: Argonian
Birth Sign: The Lady
Class: Traveler
Faction/s: Fighter's Guild (Rank Warder), Arena (Rank Hero)
Skills: Blade, Heavy Armor, Block, Marksman, Security, Conjuration, Destruction
Appearance: Orange scales, webbed-ears, sharp teeth. Tattoos covering his face.
Wearing: A full set of Adamantium Armor, except for the boots. Has a steel round shield, and a long blade hanging from the left side of his waste. Tattoos covering his face.

I will edit when I know exactly what an IC is. I have an idea, but I need it clarified. I'll search the forums.

EDIT: Assuming my IC is my character going to the inn...Here it is (Haven't played Oblivion, but I know the cities and such).

IC: The troll lay there, missing an arm, at the Argonian Warrior's feet. Blood was all over his feet, and his blade. After cleaning his blade, he re-lit his torch, and continued onwards into the night, to the Drunken Dragon Inn...For what, he did not know...All he had was a strange note adressed to him, from whom, it is a mystery. But as the note says, all will be "explained" in due time...
Neil

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Name: Uruk Silverfang
Race: Orc
Birth sign: Apprentice
Occupation (Class): Warlock
Skills: Blade, Heavy Armor, Conjuration, Destruction, Blunt Weapon, Mysticism
Looks like: Mottled green skin, heavily scarred face, missing an eye and his right ear, his head is completely bald.
Wearing: Rusten and torn iron armor (cuirass, greaves, boots, and gauntlets) under thick, dark robes.
Accessories: Wields a large, rune-inscribed mace with a head shaped like a clanfear's, has a brace of serrated knives around his waist, has three metal spikes with daedric writing on them pierced through his remaining ear.

IC: Vivec. Uruk walked through St. Olms, dodging through the masses of the uncleaned peasants. They shot him suspicious glares, many grabbed at their daggers, keeping them ready, as he passed. So be it.
"Uruk! Uruk!" another orc shouted, weaving through the crowd. It was Bezelk, another orc, and initiate of Uruk's dark order.
"Talk to me with respect, worm!' Uruk snarled at the minor. He was a high ranking priest in the Cult of Unholy Fire, the third ranking member in Vivec, and he would not tolerate disrespect. Bezelk nervously fingered the loose folds of his robe, which was less ornate than Uruk's.
"Forgive me, Lord Silverfang. A message came for you from Cyrodiil," the lesser orc said.
"What did it say," Uruk asked.
"Come to the Drunked Dragon Inn. All will be explained in time. Come, Uruk," Bezelk recited.
"Contact the Harbormaster. Get me on the next ship to the Mainland," Uruk said.
"Oh, and get two tickets. You're coming with."
jason worrell

Post » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Name: Damion Ra'za
Race: Dunmer
Birth sign: Warrior
Occupation (Class): Knight
Skills: Blade, Heavy armor, Block
Looks like when elf: Bald, with a black hand mark on the left side of his face and a scar vertically down his right eye, a tattoo of the frostclaw clan on his head
Looks like as a werewolf: Raven colored fur
Wearing: Redoran bonemold armor
Accesories: Imperial shield and akirvi katana

IC: Damion stepped into the dawn after a unrestful night in Solthsteim. He was confused as to why he was in the middle of the nowhere. The only thing he could remember was blood, lots of blood. He found his bonemold armor and put it on. He looked at his shield. It had claw marks down it. He grumbled. ]Why can't I remember what happened? Did I change into a werewolf? Hmm...every month I lose a night. It doesn't make sense. Damion looked down and saw a piece of paper. He picked it up and unfolded it. Dear Damion, Come to the Drunken Dragon Inn, all will be explained there. Damion looked at the strange note for a couple of minutes. There was a snapping behind him. He unsheathed his katana and was alert. A bandit group attacked him. He parried a blow from the left, a witch jumped from the tree. He parried another blow as the bandit group, which were a trio, moved in a circle around him. Damion smiled, though they couldn't see it because of his helmet. The witch came around with her dagger and tried again. With unhuman and unelven speed, he parried the dagger and slashed at the witch, slicing her head off. Blood splattered the ground as the body and head hit. The bandits stopped in their tracks when they saw his speed. The trio looked at the headless body, to each other, to Damion. They slowly backed off, in fear, but Damion was quicker. Like a wolf, he bounded to the left, swung his sword, slicing into the guy's stomach. Then he jumped to the right, kicked the guy to the ground and plunged his blade into the guy's chest. The other bandit took this chance to run. However, Damion pulled a dagger he found on the bandit's person. He threw the dagger and the dagger pierced the bandit's kneecap. Damion unsheathed the katana from the bandit and walked over the now limping bandit. The woman screamed and pleaded for mercy. Damion sheathed his katana. The bandit thanked him for sparing her life. "I'm not sparing your life." He reached out with both hands, grabbed her head, and snapped it. He gently lowered her head into the snow bank. The adrenaline left his body, and he fell to his knees, panting. He looted the bodies of all gold and pulled out the note and read it again. Come to the Drunken Dragon Inn, all will be explained there....Damion knew what he had to do...Maybe...maybe whoever this is will be able to explain my lost nights... He started headed towards the imperial fort to the south....
saharen beauty

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion