Just started a new character and its been over 2 years since

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:28 pm

so after selling the platter on the shelf and the armour found in a box to my best friend Creeper where can i get a decent weapon (or god like weapon preferably the god like weapon)

Im planning to do what I did the last time i played GOTY before the disc broke and my original x-box died im going to live in Solsthiem untill im level 15 or 20 and then set out to do the quest

also probably going to reset my character because i made it a female breton but forgot i made it female and gave it the name "Scipio" and also i need to redo my skills
Rach B

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:51 am

Well you can get a fairly powerful sword in Balmora. Near Caius Cosades(sp?) house in the guard tower at the top there is a sword on top of the dresser and if you steal something and run to the bottom you can run quickly and take it before the guard comes back.
Emma Pennington

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:49 am

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Starting_out
jennie xhx

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:10 am

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Starting_out

:o i remember theres a house soem where with a basemant and if you go into it some epic weak guy with a daedric dagger (or was it glass) will spawn with 2k in septims i forget where it is tho all i rememebr is there being a netch farm of some sort and its owened by soem guy in daedric armour on the top floor
MatthewJontully

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:25 am

i havent played in forever but if you could get that invisibilty ring that would definatly help. but then again it would just get to easy and ruin the fun for you,lol. i believe you can get it off a wood elf or dark elf near a pond..but there's another guy with him that has the ring on and he'll shoot arrows at you till your dead..you gotta fight him for the ring.

sorry i cant remember where it is exactly..
Ymani Hood

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:43 pm

i havent played in forever but if you could get that invisibilty ring that would definatly help. but then again it would just get to easy and ruin the fun for you,lol. i believe you can get it off a wood elf or dark elf near a pond..but there's another guy with him that has the ring on and he'll shoot arrows at you till your dead..you gotta fight him for the ring.

I believe you are thinking of the Amulet of Shadows. The ring you are thinking of is in the pond and is just an ordinary ring. The whole thing is a trap for unsuspecting travelers. Details http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:The_Lady%27s_Ring
Francesca

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 am

:o i remember theres a house soem where with a basemant and if you go into it some epic weak guy with a daedric dagger (or was it glass) will spawn with 2k in septims i forget where it is tho all i rememebr is there being a netch farm of some sort and its owened by soem guy in daedric armour on the top floor

The dren plantation if memory serves.
Jennie Skeletons

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:16 am

The dren plantation if memory serves.

It is in fact. The guy in the basemant is also part of the Morag Tong quest line. Also, the guy on the top floor only has a Daedric shield and katana.

The Dren Plantation. What a very rewarding place to rumble...
Darrell Fawcett

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:51 pm

i know the place its on the road from balmara to caladera if my memory is correct

also about the dren plantation i could of sworn the one guy had deadric pants and there was some walk about guy with a daedric shield and katana (or was it a wakazaki)
Jessica Phoenix

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:43 pm

i know the place its on the road from balmara to caladera if my memory is correct

also about the dren plantation i could of sworn the one guy had deadric pants and there was some walk about guy with a daedric shield and katana (or was it a wakazaki)

Dren is in Orcish armor with a Daedric spear. The Daedric greaves are on a shelf.

Galos is the one with Daedric Katana and shield. He only wears Orcish greaves, and ebony boots.

[edit]

Correction, Dren has an Ebony spear, not Daedric.
Sarah Knight

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:40 am

The absolute best level 1 weapon is the Daedric Battleaxe from the Vassir-didanat quest near Balmora. No fighting required, just the ability to get by a 50 locked door.

edit: or, if you have Conjuration as a major, the bound battleaxe, which is a weightless version of the above with an axe skill bonus.
Alister Scott

Return to III - Morrowind