Kaine

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:18 pm

He'll get an actual enemy soon enough.
AnDres MeZa

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:17 am

Every enemy should be an actual enemy. Kaine shouldn't have incapacitated the Mercenary in Moira's shop so easily.
Roy Harris

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:40 am

Every enemy should be an actual enemy. Kaine shouldn't have incapacitated the Mercenary in Moira's shop so easily.

Jason Bourne could have.

I have a feeling that this was modeled off of the Robert Ludlum Novels. EDIT: I bet I'm wrong though.

Did you know that Jason Bourne's codename was Caine?
Monika Fiolek

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Jason Bourne could have.

I have a feeling that this was modeled off of the Robert Ludlum Novels. EDIT: I bet I'm wrong though.

Did you know that Jason Bourne's codename was Caine?

I'm not talking about Jason Bourne.
Andy durkan

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:06 am

I'm not talking about Jason Bourne.

I know. I totally agree with you.

The mercenary should have had better reaction time. He could have tapped out that hitman if he had gotten the gun away from him.

Bourne still would have kicked his @$$, gun or no gun, that's all I'm saying.

And the names just looked similar. That's pretty much all I was pointing out.
Trent Theriot

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Kaine walked down the metal ramp and several people watched him do so. It was now morning, and in the previous day he had personally chased and killed a Regulator, knocked out Moira's mercenary, and had taken up a contract to kill the master of Tenpenny Tower. Kaine was wearing the combat armor, along with a combat helmet. On his back were two weapons; a sniper rifle and an assault rifle. In his leg holster was his pistol, which no longer had its supressor. In his backpack were the rations he had acquired, along with several boxes of ammunition. On his belt were several clips of assault rifle ammunition and his 10mm pistol. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the mercenary standing on the metal platform outside Craterside supply, a mean look was on his face. The gates opened and Kaine stepped out into the harsh wasteland to begin his trek to Tenpenny Tower.

As Kaine walked, he kept his senses on the alert. He looked for the glare of a rifle's scope or the shine of a rogue robot's metal. He looked for everything, he was in no rush. He had his sniper rifle out and at the ready, and he always made sure to have cover nearby in case of a firefight. The wasteland wouldn't forgive any weakness, and any gods above wouldn't stop any misfortune from falling upon Kaine. He kept walking, always cautious.

It was almost dusk when he reached the RobCo facility that was only a short jog away from Tenpenny Tower. He kept out of sight as he scouted out the tower. Alistair Tenpenny was up on his deck with a sniper rifle in his hands. Out on the wastes, a molerat was walking in his plane of view. Just as Tenpenny was about to fire, the door behind him bursted open and a ghoul stepped through the door with several feral ghouls. Kaine had encountered him before, his name was Roy Phillips. Roy ran up to Tenpenny and elbowed him in the chest before pushing him over the ledge. Tenpenny fell and hit the ground with a loud thud. Kaine then looked up to see a man, not a ghoul, step outside and look over the edge. Kaine didn't recognize the man because he was wearing a set of T-51b power armor and the mask concealed his identity. The armored man then nodded before taking off his helmet and facing Roy Phillips. On the armor's back were three painted numbers: 101.
John Moore

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:06 am

The latest chapter isn't as well written as the others. It seems really rushed.
Barbequtie

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Nice cliffhanger!

That was a compliment.
Helen Quill

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:29 am

:o 101. I figured that T-51b might be
Spoiler
Mister Crowley

Charlotte Henderson

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:30 pm

great story, keep the posts coming.
hannah sillery

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:05 am

Thanks. I will hopefully get Wi-Fi soon enough. We just moved and our modem is acting up for unknown reasons. It won't let me plug a router into it without epic failing. :(
Channing

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Awwwh.. well i hope your write up some scripts in the mean time :)
Toby Green

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion