Khajiit breeds

Post » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:08 pm

I like the Oblivion Khajiit's.
On a side note; The more I read about them the more I want to play as one... I think I should make a Khajiit some time...

Khajiit Skooma Pirate/Slaver=Good Times...
Khajiit Goutfang Master=Even Better Times...
Tanya Parra

Post » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:15 pm

I hope you realize that unless you are very good friends with a Senche (or a well-mannered Khajiit yourself), it will probably turn you to shreds if you tried to mount it after cursing you in rawr-ese. (It probably wouldn't eat you, they prefer sweet sugar)
Julie Serebrekoff

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 am

Khajiit Skooma Pirate/Slaver=Good Times...
Khajiit Goutfang Master=Even Better Times...

A Khajiit Martial arts master does seem very appealing... :disguise:
Rude Gurl

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 pm

I hope you realize that unless you are very good friends with a Senche, it will probably turn you to shreds if you tried to mount it after cursing you in rawr-ese. (It probably wouldn't eat you, they prefer sweet sugar)

Well, I need a suitable Guenhwyvar for my Drizzt character.
Tom Flanagan

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:07 am

Playable, most favoured: Suthay, Cathay, Cathay-raht. A full range of choices would be cool though.

As mounts or something: Senche, Senche-raht.
Sara Lee

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:53 am

Well, I need a suitable Guenhwyvar for my Drizzt character.

People making characters out of the books written by R.A. Salvatore make me cringe (no offense... or maybe a little), really I′ve read the entire legend and the Hunters Blades triology and I am starting on the Spellswords series, not to mention I′ve read the Cleric Quintet, but I′d never fancy myself as Drizzt or Cattie Brie or Wulfgar or Bruenor or Artemis or just any other character, be it from D&D or any other fantasy realm, when I′m playing TES games. Heck I even think wanting to continue playing as the Nerevar in Oblivion is pushing it, or just having your bloodline.

I guess it′s because of two reasons. 1: You cheapen the character by making it go through stuff it would not do, for example there is very little Drizzt would actually do in the TES universe, he could maybe do the fighters guild, but he doesn′t fling spells, he doesn′t steal and most certainly he is not an assassin. 2: Roleplaying and acting are two different things, when you play an original character you set its values and you decide how it would act, you role play, but when you play someone that someone else did then he decides the characters values and action, and you just act out accordingly as if there was a script at the ready.

/rage off

Now on topic, I′d like to see all of them but only have the more humanoid ones playable, best of all would be if you saw each breed of Kahjiit according to the setting of Skyrim, like if there is no way any one breed would be there then I′d not like any of that breed there, or if there is a trade going on in Skyrim with any specific breed of Kahjiit there should be many of them there (at least compared to the other breeds).
jessica Villacis

Post » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Unfortunately, I have a feeling it will just be Oblivion's altered form of the Suthay again, as it's easier to put in a breed in that most non-hardcoe TES players will recognize, and it's easier to leave the legs the same than try to explain why they keep changing it up.

Personally, I would prefer the Cathay with the Morrowind-style legs. The Cathay seem the most suited to living in Skyrim, and having the different joints just makes them seem different and cooler.
Darian Ennels

Post » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:42 pm

*rage snip*

I could care less if I RP him, I just wanna look like him and say I have his name, his companion and his sword then I wil just play the story as I will.
Danger Mouse

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:26 pm

I like the kind in Oblivion but I'm open to seeing others (as long as I get to play one).

Someone mentioned the Mane would only be in Elsweyr, but I think an intriguing character would be a rebellious Mane who shaves his mane off and dyes his fur if needed and lives in disguise in Skyrim. I do know lots of people really cannot stand angsty teenagers/young advlts like that though.

I expect to see the Suthay though, or another type of Khajiit that is humanoid in form. The reason for that is the amount of art resources that would be required to portray other kinds of Khajiit.
Siobhan Thompson

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:07 am

I realized that Cathay are too big to fit into the 'sneaky cat' archetype, they look to be built for heavy combat. And since they keep the races' roles more or less the same in all games, and probably will want Khajiit to look distinguishably feline, I guess it will probably be Suthay (-raht) again.
Catharine Krupinski

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:05 am

Senche-raht! Nah, I doubt it. I'm just hoping that VI will take place in Elsweyr.
Chris Guerin

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:36 am

I hope for the Cathay-raht, cause I like to play as a strong, brute character, and I also like Khajiit. They should also add the Suthay(-rath) though, for the sneaky characters. However I see the Cathay(-raht) more suited to survive the bare climate and landscape of Skyrim.
Kelly James

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 pm

What I'd like to see, is a "cat/human" slider on the faces of Khajiit in character creation.

You slide it one way, and the head morphs to become more feline, slide it the other and it morphs to be more humanoid/elven. There could even be a height slider, and a couple of skin/fur textures (like Dragon Age) to choose from.

That way, we can make any (bipedal) Khajiit breed we want.

That's not a bad idea. But then they should do similar things for Argonians, also have height sliders and skin textures for other races, ...
Alba Casas

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:22 am

Skyrim is a very cold place, so i say Maine Coon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_coon
JLG

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:32 am

Skyrim is a very cold place, so i say Maine Coon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_coon

I want a Maine Coon!
Nah, I'm fine with my got-no-class cats.

Will there be regular cats in Skyrim? Preferably invulnerable to avoid sadism potential, that is one thing I can't really stand.
Go figure, I don't mind creatively killing people in videogames yet I can't stand sadism to cats... :rolleyes:
Stefanny Cardona

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:11 am

I want all the raht-khajiit listed in the poll.

I'd like to create an elf/human-like khajiit (Ohmes-raht), I also thought the Morrowind khajiiti (Suthay-raht) was really cool.
I also voted for Cathay-raht, it sounds (and the TR-conscept art looks) really cool... sure, the normal Cathay is cool as well, but the Cathay-raht seems so much more badass. :D

Edit: With further thinking... if several types would be included, why not just include all of the humanoid-like khajiit. Changed my vote to all of the options, except for the two last ones.
James Rhead

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 am

*A childhood scene in which you mess with a little Alfiq khajiit*
Khajiit:- I will tell my brother!
You:- Oh yeah? Bring on the fun then!
*A Cathay-raht twice as tall and three times as wide as you grabs you by the head with two fingers*
You:-... oh crap...
Penny Courture

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:15 am

I'm almost with the "none" option, but not quite. Since this is Skyrim, not Elsweyr, you wouldn't expect to see any more variety than in Cyrodiil, which at least has a border with Elsweyr. I'd expect to encounter less Khajiit in Skyrim because of the distance, and the climate difference, too.
Beat freak

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:17 am

Dagi! :D

They look cooler and I liked it how they are really cat-tish but still look a bit humanoid, but yea, they look awesome :P
Del Arte

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 am

I want a Maine Coon!
Nah, I'm fine with my got-no-class cats.

Will there be regular cats in Skyrim? Preferably invulnerable to avoid sadism potential, that is one thing I can't really stand.
Go figure, I don't mind creatively killing people in videogames yet I can't stand sadism to cats... :rolleyes:

Totally agree
Richard Dixon

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:13 am

Suthay-Rhat! I've always enjoyed their look in Morrowind and how unique they were. To see one on Skyrim looking like that with an improved engine would make me estatic. Sure, they had limitations due to stuff like not able to wear boots, but they made up for it with bonuses (loved the heavy acrobatics bonus they had).

Please, Bethesda, give us the Suthay-Rhat. You'll be making an awful lot of fans happy.
Kelsey Hall

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:47 am

I seriously hope for the Suthay-raht, Morrowind-kitties.

If I can't have Morrowind-kitties, than Oblivion-kitties will do and hope that someone makes a mod that adds good kitty feet.
Just please no Ohmes. They're just.... argh.
Kara Payne

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 am

There Should me many diverse khajiit in this game i prefer one to look like this thou.

http://chorrol.com/files/148/ambberfox_khajiit_solstheim.jpg

Look at the face.
jeremey wisor

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:54 am

There Should me many diverse khajiit in this game i prefer one to look like this thou.

http://chorrol.com/files/148/ambberfox_khajiit_solstheim.jpg

Look at the face.

Ooooooooh, I liike.

*A childhood scene in which you mess with a little Alfiq khajiit*
Khajiit:- I will tell my brother!
You:- Oh yeah? Bring on the fun then!
*A Cathay-raht twice as tall and three times as wide as you grabs you by the head with two fingers*
You:-... oh crap...

Alfiq can't talk.
Rachie Stout

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:26 am

Ohmes-raht and/or Suthay-raht. It would also be cool to get a Pahmar (as they were in MMM mod for Oblivion) as a follower.

I seriously hope for the Suthay-raht, Morrowind-kitties.

If I can't have Morrowind-kitties, than Oblivion-kitties will do and hope that someone makes a mod that adds good kitty feet.
Just please no Ohmes. They're just.... argh.

Don't they both have Suthay-raht? :unsure: And since Ohmes look like Bosmer, you can just play with one and pretend :D
Silvia Gil

PreviousNext

Return to V - Skyrim