Killing Rose Cassidy

Post » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Ok, this is a very tough decision to make, I kinda like the girl, my drinking partner, killing partner out in the wastes. I have multiple times and multiple ways to get around having her killed, but it looks like I am gonna have to do it and see what happens later. Anyone got any advice on a way to get around having her killed by Jean Baptiste in the Silver Rush? I would like to keep her around for a while a she is a very good shot and die hard companion. However, if she has to go, she has to go...

I believe it was just the other day, someone put up a post about a tough moral decision...And here it is...
Maeva

Post » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

I just drew on him and killed everybody in the store. loot the bodies and store.- lots of stuff
Baylea Isaacs

Post » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:18 am

I just drew on him and killed everybody in the store. loot the bodies and store.- lots of stuff

I tried that too, just got myself killed. Aren't there some other mission ramifications for Killing Gloria and Jean Baptiste? I was reading on the Wiki that it will nullify some other missions also by killing them straight out...
David Chambers

Post » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Take out the guard at the door from a distance and most of the other guards should come running out. If you are far enough away, you'll be able to kill them all and then go in and mop up anyone that's left.

I did this once with great success.

I also let Rose die once, because I wanted to be able to come back and trade for energy weapons and ammo. I found out later that the stock for sale was hardly worth having Rose die.

Yes, killing them all does negate some missions, but nothing all that great. Looting the store and rest of the building probably nets you a lot more than any missions you'll miss out on.
Tai Scott

Post » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:40 am

Take out the guard at the door from a distance and most of the other guards should come running out. If you are far enough away, you'll be able to kill them all and then go in and mop up anyone that's left.

I did this once with great success.

I also let Rose die once, because I wanted to be able to come back and trade for energy weapons and ammo. I found out later that the stock for sale was hardly worth having Rose die.

Yes, killing them all does negate some missions, but nothing all that great. Looting the store and rest of the building probably nets you a lot more than any missions you'll miss out on.

Sweet, I will give it a try. I will try taking him out from a distance with my sniper rifle, and then try to pick everyone else off who comes outside to get some in the process...I have somewhere around 85 guns at level 15 or sixteen. It does not seem like enough to take these tough mofos out. We shall see...This game definitely forces you the palyer to make some tough decisions about your character and the way you will play the game more so than FO3, which I am glad for, but at the same time, can be annoying with all these different factions...
Brooks Hardison

Return to Fallout: New Vegas