Load Game Bug

Post » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:38 am

So I'm doing the second mission for the empire legion and all of the sudden I notice that there's a bug along the way, I couldn't use the Ivory claw to open the door, if you want to call it that, so I loaded the most recent save, and all of the sudden as soon as I load the game, a message appears saying Bloodlust extended, then the screen gets the turning into werewolf effect, however I do not turn into a werewolf, instead I get stuck in the third person view, I can do everything, except access my character menu, my map and my inventory, other than that I can still sprint, jump, attack shout. The thing is all my previous saves have the same but, every time I load them, I get the same message bloodlust extended, then I get stuck in third person view, and then every time I try access my character menu it says, character menu not available or something like that I can't remember. I do have saves where this doesn't happen but they saved a long time ago, only my quick save and auto saves are "infected" with this glitch. Can someone please help me fix this stupid bug?

Cheers

Colton Idonthavealastna

Post » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Have you any mods related to an werewolf ???

If not, or any other kind of mods, it may be a glitch. Have you installed the unofficial Skyrim patch and Dawnguard patch as well ???

If it's not fixed with the above measurements, delete your quick and auto-saves, (obviously they are glitched) and load a manual save.

From now on, you should make manual saves all the way...(so disable all auto-save features).

Clea Jamerson

Post » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:19 am

No no werewolf related mods, I do have mods but non of them have anything to do with werewolves, I also don't have any unofficial dawnguard patches, I have completed all dawnguard quests and non of them were buggy and so far this the only bug I've encountered

Joe Bonney

Post » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:32 am

If your load order is correct, and you have cleaned those dirty edits, you should be fine for the most.

Then just load a manual save and see how far you can get.

----------

The good news are: only my quick save and auto saves are "infected" with this glitch. Maybe that's the reason. You never know for sure when a glitch strikes on Skyrim. lol

So just make manual saves. from now on, and i wish you good luck. :wink:

Mike Plumley

Return to V - Skyrim