madness ore matrices

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:57 pm

im trying to get a full set of madness armor and no matter how much i look i cant get a boot matrix. i keep getting repeats of all the others except the boots. any suggestions
Sarah Evason

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:59 pm

im trying to get a full set of madness armor and no matter how much i look i cant get a boot matrix. i keep getting repeats of all the others except the boots. any suggestions

Well you know that it is completely random. Just keep revisiting those dungeons and lairs every three to four days, to see if you get one in the new respawn. Grummites sometimes carry them. I've got three boot matrices. I'm looking for a helmet matrix. Trade?

On a side note, have you ever dropped one on the floor? Take your duplicates and decorate your house. These matrices are really beautiful.
mishionary

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 pm

You don't have to have the matrices to get the madness armor. All you need is the ore. Unless you want the specific enchantments that comes with making the armor from the matrices. Otherwise I suggest getting the unenchanted armor made out of the ore and use sigil stones to enchant them yourself.
Alyesha Neufeld

Return to IV - Oblivion