making this game more real

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 pm

We already know that skyrim is legit. but i belive this game could look a little more real. I have a few ideas. first, we should be able to get drunk. like start getting to lose vision, barley able to stand up. and then you should go into a deep sleep. and wake up in the bar in the morning. and in rare ocasions wake up in a bed or jail. you should also be able to equip food and drinks. you should use rt to drink or eat the equipted food or drink. you should also able to have kids. and maybe open stores and bars. you should able to work their. and if bussiness is bad then you are forsed to closed. and you should be able to learn how to play instruments at the bard college. and you should be able to fish. and maybe be able to make fires and beer and wine.
Alex Vincent

Post » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:42 am

Hmm, would be nice for roleplay.

You can get drunk (And i never wanna do it again, wth happened to that goat? Why is it looking at me like that?).

If you get married your wife opens a store.
GabiiE Liiziiouz

Post » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:37 am

You can get drunk (And i never wanna do it again, wth happened to that goat? Why is it looking at me like that?).

Mine doesn't. She just wants to... ugh, consummate our marriage... :blush:
Heather beauchamp

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Thegetting drunk quest was epic and yeah your wife will open her own store (or husband).
Sxc-Mary

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 am

We already know that skyrim is legit. but i belive this game could look a little more real. I have a few ideas. first, we should be able to get drunk. like start getting to lose vision, barley able to stand up. and then you should go into a deep sleep. and wake up in the bar in the morning. and in rare ocasions wake up in a bed or jail. you should also be able to equip food and drinks. you should use rt to drink or eat the equipted food or drink. you should also able to have kids. and maybe open stores and bars. you should able to work their. and if bussiness is bad then you are forsed to closed. and you should be able to learn how to play instruments at the bard college. and you should be able to fish. and maybe be able to make fires and beer and wine.

Hi there nweaver98! Good to see you.

It's my opinion that you throw in a mix bag of good, bad and in between ideas. Remember, no matter how open world Skyrim is, it still has a narrative at heart. You are dragonborn, a world saviour. Do you think yoou'd have time for parenthood? What would be the advantages of equipping food versus the current system? Are you endorsing hardcoe? Blurred vision and other persistent effects is an inteersting idea. As for playing instuments, do you believe it is worth the investment both in time and personnel?
Alberto Aguilera

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:16 pm

I can think of a lot of things that you could add to Skyrim to make it more realistic. Getting drunk and passing out isn't high on the list.

Just requiring eating and sleeping each day or your Stamina goes down would be realistic. I could go into weapon and armor repair of course, but I was really tired of carrying all those hammers around. Not finding fresh ingredients, potions and food in a tomb would be more realistic.
Jason Rice

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 am

As for playing instuments, do you believe it is worth the investment both in time and personnel?
The animations are already there in the code, and seeing as so much forces you into third person already, no need for a first person animation. And let's face it, although there have been many complaints about how short the faction quest lines are, the Bards (though I am glad they are there at all) seem to have been given the least love.
kelly thomson

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:52 pm

The animations are already there in the code, and seeing as so much forces you into third person already, no need for a first person animation. And let's face it, although there have been many complaints about how short the faction quest lines are, the Bards (though I am glad they are there at all) seem to have been given the least love.

True when I did that quest line and realized when it was over that I would never play an instrument I was pretty ticked.
Colton Idonthavealastna

Return to V - Skyrim