Map of Skyrim

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:25 am

I saw the map of Skyrim, and it is... completely white, full of snow and mountains I guess. Is there at least some green grassy areas? I would prefer it to be green, but thats just may opinion.

And... after Skyrim... do you guys think there will be another Elder Scrolls? If it sells well? :D
CRuzIta LUVz grlz

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:32 pm

I saw the map of Skyrim, and it is... completely white, full of snow and mountains I guess. Is there at least some green grassy areas? I would prefer it to be green, but thats just may opinion.

And... after Skyrim... do you guys think there will be another Elder Scrolls? If it sells well? :D

I am assured it will sell well...and many more expansions and new games will follow.
Heather beauchamp

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:20 am

You want grass? Go play Oblivion.

Skyrim has a huge chance of being completely diverse. Heck on old maps Vvardenfell was just a volcanic island, but in Morrowind it is hugely diverse with all kinds of environments (especially if you have Bloodmoon installed, which is another good reference of why it won't be all snow).
Leonie Connor

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Hey guys, I looked at the map of Morrowind from Arena and it was all ash. I am disappointed and am not planning to buy Morrowind because it'll be all ash.

:rolleyes:
Laura Simmonds

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:10 am

Here's a better map.

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/GrungeHead1991/SkyrimMapv2-1.jpg[/img]
Taylor Thompson

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:10 am

A lot of skyrim is snowy and mountainous, but there are green areas as well. Not to mention the fact that bethesda can do whatever the hell they want with the lore to give it more interesting/diverse areas and just go: Well, it wasn't on some low detail map but that doesn't mean anything.

Not only that, but if you're making a big rpg like skyrim you're not going to make the whole thing bland and snowy, it just doesn't make sense because the game would be really dull. I'm sure they'll have really different environments just to make sure it stays interesting,
Rachael Williams

Return to V - Skyrim