minecaft console version

Post » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:50 pm

I have minecraft on my xbox 360 and the last update i have is where they introduced underwater.temples and mesas etc. I know there are newer updates but my wifi adapter broke so...yeah.

Anyways i kinda wish i hadnt updated atall. I mean Mega taiagas are really cool and ice spike biomes. But like 95% of all new maps i create are islands with like 80%+ water...its rare now i find a.map thats mostly land. And its kinda important because the landmass im given on 360 iskinda small.

Also its impossible to find amushroom biome now when before i found them often. I never ever see jungle.temples or desert they are extra rare. But.i figure its because i only find tiny jungles and.deserts now. All the old biomes excep taiaga , plains and regular forest are all very small . Hell i cant even find a decent sized swamp they are small to.

I figure its because the new biomes , savanna , mesa etc . Savanna is cool but i dont like mesa that much.

Anyone else have this issue on 360 , xbox one or.ps4?
sw1ss

Post » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:11 am

Yeah, the world size is pretty small so that plays a big part in it. I haven't played the console version in a while so I can't say much about that, but the PC version's biomes are not small at all.

Yonah

Post » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:28 am

Last time I played Minecraft was for the PS4 version, I enjoyed the exploration and building my own homes...man I need to get back into that game.

cutiecute

Post » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:24 am

I have the PC and the Xbox One version. Maybe I should look into getting it for the 360 as well.

Angela

Return to Othor Games