Minority Report style pre-crime thread of ensuring no anime

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:54 am

It needs to be done. Love me some mods in my Elder Scrolls soup. And I bet you do, too. I bet you also hate it when a talented bro with zero creativity gets anime and furry creatures and Power Rangers in your soup. What we need to do is find those people, place them in solitary confinement and play with their senses, then we teach them. And then of course let 'em back out into the wild. What do we teach them? That anime, furries... Well, that all non ES lore related mods have no place in my world.

Abortions like http://www.sabregirl.com/mods/races.jpg need to be avoided.

I call on you for your assistance.
Victor Oropeza

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 am

It needs to be done. Love me some mods in my Elder Scrolls soup. And I bet you do, too. I bet you also hate it when a talented bro with zero creativity gets anime and furry creatures and Power Rangers in your soup. What we need to do is find those people, place them in solitary confinement and play with their senses, then we teach them. And then of course let 'em back out into the wild. What do we teach them? That anime, furries... Well, that all non ES lore related mods have no place in my world.

Abortions like http://www.sabregirl.com/mods/races.jpg need to be avoided.

I call on you for your assistance.

Let them play how they want' that's what I say.
Maria Garcia

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm

It still takes modeling and texture skills to make those mods, regardless of whether or not you think they take zero creativity.

I never understood the issue with these sorts of mods. No one forces you to download them, and proper search skills will filter all of them out of your potential selections.
Natalie Taylor

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm

No one's forcing them into your game, bro.
Austin Suggs

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Amazing thing about single player games and mods.

You don't have to add what you don't want.

What other players want doesn't interfere with your game at all.

Considering where this is going is nowhere near constructive criticism or good discussion, its closed before warnings and posting suspensions have to be handed out.

Although you do appear to be worried about a game titled "Skyram", so that means this is totally off-topic for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim forum.
CArlos BArrera

Return to V - Skyrim