mission red star rising control room error

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:34 pm

In mission red star rising when i reach the control room i cannot access the control which enables to open the bridge .i can see it but cannot press it.pls help.
ZzZz

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:43 pm

hi. good to see, i'm not the only one with this problem.
bad to see, there's no one helping. :(
StunnaLiike FiiFii

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Have you tried restarting the mission?
carley moss

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:09 am

Restarting the mission or starting at an earlier savegame doesn't help. I even deletet the whole game completely from my pc (including origin), re-installed it, and curiously all my settings, like controlls, were still there (are they saved in the origin-cloud?) as well as this f***ing 'bridge-bug'!
Luis Reyma

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:27 am

Restarting the mission or starting at an earlier savegame doesn't help. I even deletet the whole game completely from my pc (including origin), re-installed it, and curiously all my settings, like controlls, were still there (are they saved in the origin-cloud?) as well as this f***ing 'bridge-bug'!

Can you show a screenshot of the terminal you are trying to access to lower the bridge?

I had trouble with this also my first run-through - And its the terminal that is up on the second tier of the walk way - right where the end of the bridge would be if it came down.
Matt Terry

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:15 am

Yeah, I had trouble with this mission too. I literally spent at least 30 minutes trying to get the bridge down, only to realize it wasn't anywhere near where I thought it would be and I was going at levers that were nothing. Then when I found it, I had a face-palm moment.

Here's a video of where the lever is.

go to 18:02

Spencey!

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:46 am

yeah, I've already checked some let's play crysis 3 vids on my own (including that one), but my problem isn't that I wouldn't find the terminal, my problem is that the terminal just doesn't work at all (no 'Press F to Use' - display). but thnx anyway.
The EA support-site doesn't help as well although I can't access the livechat for some reason. This makes me realy f****ng angry! I mean I bought this game and the publisher should at least bring out some patch or whatever since I'm oviously not the only one with this problem...next time I get a bootleg!
Natalie Harvey

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:59 am

OK, I've been in the EA-support-livechat now, but after over one hour in the waiting loop, i've been immediately kicked out of there after I posted my problem! They sendet me an e-mail afterwards, saying: "We hope, we could help you (...) blabla..." .
F**C EA!
yermom

Return to Crysis