Moderators said that I should post this here

Post » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:31 am

I WILL PRESENT YOU EPIC STORY WITH BATTLE MAGES I PRESENT YOU HISTORY SO DON"T BE ANGRY COUSE I DON"T PICKED DUNMER OR ORC COUSE I TAKE BRETON

RACE:Breton
HISTORY:
On high rock home of Breton live powerfull wizard.One day he hear rumors about EMPAROR and JAGAR THARN who become allie to MANCAR CAMORAN.The EMPAROR, Uriel Septim VII has been imprisoned in another dimension OBLIVION.He consult with other mages in ARCANE UNIVESITY and decide to take action.They tell him the only way to bring him back is to find the eight pieces of the Staff of Chaos.After he find them he fight with JAGAR THARN and defeat him.Many years has past and the hero married and get son.

However after fight with JAGARN THARN he was weak but still powerfull.When the boy has 18 years his father die and soon his mother die too.The boy was powerfull like his father and he decide to go in CIRODIL and join IMPERIAL LEGION like battle mage.After many battle EMPAROR Uriel septim VIII sent him in HIGH ROCK in city DAGGERFALL.He son of great WIZARD who defeat JAGARN THARN must free the ghost of the late KING LYSANDUS from his earthly shackles,but first he must deliver a letter from the Emperor to a Blades spy in the court of DAGGERFALL. The letter reveals that LYSANDUS' mother, NULFAGA, knows the location of the MANTELLA, the key to resurrecting the first NUMIDIUM (a powerful iron golem). The Emperor wants his spy to force NULFAGA into revealing the location of the MANTELLA so that the BLADES can finish the reconstruction of the NUMIDIUM.But letter with order fell into MANIMARCO hand who want MANTELLA to become a god.During this time, the UNDERKING who originally destroyed the first NUMIDIUM because of its misuse by TIBER SEPTIM, is recuperating deep within a tomb of HIGH ROCK, after expending so much energy destroying it the first time.HERO must kill KING LYSANDUS murderer and put his ghost to rest.HERO activate MANTELLA but NUMIDIUM kill him. The "BAY KINGS" and the Imperial forces are defeated by the ORCS, who then create their own kingdom of ORSINIUM, all of TAMRIEL is united under the Empire once again,MANIMARCO become a god.The GOD(I think that was Akathosh) revived HERO.EMPAROR sent him in MORROWIND.

In MORROWIND HERO learn about DAGOTH UR.DAGOTH UR has used the HEART OF LORKHAN, a large, heart-like artifact of great power, to make himself immortal, and now seeks to drive the Imperial occupiers from MORROWIND using his network of spies, as well as an enormous golem, powered by the HEART OF LORKHAN.Only three man can resist his coruption:NEREVARINE,VIVEC and I think third man is DAGOTH UR but he is evil so I don"t know.Soon our HERO understand that he might be NEREVARINE and when he find RING of NEREVARINE(which kill anyone who is not NEREVARINE).HERO take an assault on Dagoth Ur with the help of VIVEC, one of the three living peoples that was able to partially resist corruption when they used the HEART OF LORKHAN, who presents the HERO with the artifact gauntlet WRAITHGUARD.HERO must recover the artifacts SUNDER and KENING the implements necessary to destroy the HEART OF LORKHAN.HERO facing lord DAGOTH,and breaks the HEART OF LORKHAN with KAGRENAC's tools, destroying the source of DAGOTH's power and killing DAGOTH UR in the process. RED MOUNTAIN is cleared of blight, HOUSE DAGOTH falls, and HERO is congratulated for his efforts by the Daedric Lord Azura.

After his death his son go to CIRODIL on ARCANE UNIVERSITIY but on his way being arested.One day in prison EMPAROR and his guards come and well you know this story about gate of OBLIVION.
Jamie Moysey

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:00 pm

The other thread would be moved...
Angela Woods

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 pm

The other thread would be moved...

Bit pointless now... It's been locked anyway
Anywho... Is this your version of events or you misinterpreting the series?
leni

Post » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 am

Well... Uhh, I'll just avoid commenting on the spelling and grammar, or really the overall structure of this, and instead ask why everything is capitalized?
Jamie Lee

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:41 pm

Well... Uhh, I'll just avoid commenting on the spelling and grammar, or really the overall structure of this, and instead ask why everything is capitalized?

probably to make people read it and post to keep bumped?
Wayland Neace

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Well "couse english is not my material langague
Gracie Dugdale

Post » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:50 am

BUMP!

I surprisingly found it funny.

I WILL PRESENT YOU EPIC STORY WITH BATTLE MAGES I PRESENT YOU HISTORY SO DON"T BE ANGRY COUSE I DON"T PICKED DUNMER OR ORC COUSE I TAKE BRETON

Go Breton!
Brooks Hardison

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Material language?
Danii Brown

Post » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:48 am

Bit pointless now... It's been locked anyway
Anywho... Is this your version of events or you misinterpreting the series?

My version of events :spotted owl:
Nicole Mark

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:10 pm

My version of events :spotted owl:

Ah, ok then :)
Whoop whoop Breton :D
Katharine Newton

Post » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 am

Material language?

I'm leaving the forum to look for my material and paterial parents.

Also, you gotta have some talking with bad spelling, like lolcats!

"Im in ur Obliviun gate takin ur Sigil Stown"

"I can has Amulit of Kings?"
Pat RiMsey

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:34 pm

I'm leaving the forum to look for my material and paterial parents.

Also, you gotta have some talking with bad spelling, like lolcats!

"Im in ur Obliviun gate takin ur Sigil Stown"

"I can has Amulit of Kings?"

:facepalm:
c.o.s.m.o

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Same here and I have a writing age of forty-three *dances*

Put at least some effort into spelling and grammar. Although kudos for remembering that Mankar is not a member of a Highland clan and spells his name with an O ;)
Crystal Clarke

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion