More info about Skyrim

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:55 am

So do we get all the game info in early January? Nothing before that? It's still more than 3 weeks of tormenting ourselves XD
stephanie eastwood

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:02 pm

We'll probably be drip-fed information for a few months until a games convention, where they'll answer all our questions, complete with a gameplay trailer.
Maria Leon

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:47 am

As long as they don't take the BioWare approach I'll be happy.
Ashley Hill

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:51 am

We'll probably be drip-fed information for a few months until a games convention, where they'll answer all our questions, complete with a gameplay trailer.

Heh, since the announcement I've been spending so much time on the forums. Never been so excited about a game before.
Ray

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Heh, since the announcement I've been spending so much time on the forums. Never been so excited about a game before.

Me too. :)

I hadn't visited the forums in months but when I heard the news I came back to see what the word is. I've barely signed out since!
Chenae Butler

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 am

Me too. :)

I hadn't visited the forums in months but when I heard the news I came back to see what the word is. I've barely signed out since!

Thanks to New Vegas i've been glued to this forums since its been announced. Then my computer explode. And then this happens. I may never see daylight again.

Also I think Valve and Bethesda use the same marketing plan. Starve us of information, then kinda of forget about it and then remember giving small amounts of info, then repeating this until release.
Sakura Haruno

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:31 am

As long as they don't take the BioWare approach I'll be happy.

HA! I hear that. No worries - Bethesda seems to have a history of not announcing anything until they've actually got something - whereas Bioware's haphazard buzzword campaign makes me wonder if they can even meet their deadline.
renee Duhamel

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:10 am

Tweets from Pete Hines (DC Deacon) :

"Showing Skyrim to Euro staff and some distr. partners today. Very high praise. Couple folks said they were stunned how good it was. Woot!"

@Daren_P Doubtful. "I imagine we will let GI and mags in other countries come out before we release" [skyrim] "screens. But we will see."
Ownie Zuliana

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:02 am

"Showing Skyrim to Euro staff and some distr. partners today. Very high praise. Couple folks said they were stunned how good it was. Woot!"

@Daren_P Doubtful. "I imagine we will let GI and mags in other countries come out before we release" [skyrim] "screens. But we will see."

Woho, awesome news!
marina

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Here is the link to it: http://twitter.com/#!/DCDeacon
Nick Swan

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:33 am

Hopefully someone at GI reads this and asks them how many years after Oblivion does this take place.

So thats why Pete was on a plane over to the Europe area now that makes sense. We'll probably have to wait for the GI Mag that has Skyrim in it before we get any new major info.
josh evans

Return to V - Skyrim