Mothership Zeta Freezing

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:04 pm

I have Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition.

When I tried to play the Mothership Zeta DLC it froze at the drill scene.

One alien moved but the rest of the scene was frozen. :(

Three times in a row. :(

I cleaned the disc and left it for now.

But has anyone else had this problem? Anything I can do to fix it?

The game keeps freezing then being fine again. Or it freezes and I have to turn the PS3 off manually at the back. Or it freezes but I can get to the save etc part. Or freezes and I can get to the PS3 quit game part.
Grace Francis

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:45 pm

I have Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition.

When I tried to play the Mothership Zeta DLC it froze at the drill scene.

One alien moved but the rest of the scene was frozen. :(

Three times in a row. :(

I cleaned the disc and left it for now.

But has anyone else had this problem? Anything I can do to fix it?

The game keeps freezing then being fine again. Or it freezes and I have to turn the PS3 off manually at the back. Or it freezes but I can get to the save etc part. Or freezes and I can get to the PS3 quit game part.

I hate MotherShip Zeta, there's always something wrong about it. :flame:
Anyway, it will freeze again eventually. Just be sure to save more often in case your game starts to lag or about to freeze.
Prohibited

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:33 pm

I hate MotherShip Zeta, there's always something wrong about it. :flame:
Anyway, it will freeze again eventually. Just be sure to save more often in case your game starts to lag or about to freeze.

Thank you. :)

I save at nearly every door, if I don't want to lose progress and every time it starts to look like it will freeze now.
latrina

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:28 pm

I cant get past that part either. Have you gotten past it yet? If so, How did you? Just keep trying? I tried a couple times all ready and still stops when the probe things hits me.
Stacy Hope

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Hello, Just a update on my situation of the mothership... after my main game couldnt get past this one, I tried all the other expansions and beat them all with VERY small issues. One time I got major lag in The pitt, but I just turned my PS3 off and on and then Had no more lag or freezing. Other then that all the other Expansions played perfectly.. So after I beat all them I tried the mother ship again, Kept freezing at the same spot over and over, I noticed the Save amount on my main game was 14MB, Then I seen one of my first names were still on it and its save was only like 7739KB, So I loaded it and tried to play the mothership expansion, and it loaded perfectly fine, played it all the way through with not one freeze or slow down at all. So its probably only lags and freezes is because of the save amount? If thats the main reason It seems like they should be able to make some kind of update that doesnt make it get so high, 10-14MB plus.

Actually it might not be all about the save amount. I just realized, I played all the other expansions good and that save was 13MB and then turned 14MB on the last one. But I just hope they can fix it, So I can play the Ship one on my main name. But im happy i'm finally 100% on this game and can put it in the "retirement" section of my games until they get an update that fixes the bugs.
Quick Draw III

Return to Fallout 3