MSVCP100.dll

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 am

Hey my name is Sebastian
Everytime i am runnig New Vegas the game load a second and the messege "The application failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"
But reinstall does not fix the problem.
Has anyone the same or a similar problem and found a solution for it?
Thanks a lot Sebi
Veronica Martinez

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:17 am

Hey my name is Sebastian
Everytime i am runnig New Vegas the game load a second and the messege "The application failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"
But reinstall does not fix the problem.
Has anyone the same or a similar problem and found a solution for it?
Thanks a lot Sebi

You probably have a corrupt or missing .dll file in your Windows installation, or a bad registry entry.

Since reinstalling NV didn't help, you could try going to this link; http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=bd512d9e-43c8-4655-81bf-9350143d5867; and downloading and installing the package there. This is a free download from Microsoft, and it includes the MSVCP100.dll file.

If that doesn't work, try running a registry cleaning and repair tool. I like http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner. It's small, fast and free, and I use it all the time for routine registry cleaning and maintenance on my system.

And finally, if you have System Restore enabled and you've been creating restore points, you can always try rolling your computer back to an earlier point and seeing if that solves the problem.
Rachel Eloise Getoutofmyface

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:29 am

Hey, thanks
but I've already cleaned my PC several times.
Before and after the installation but it does not help.
The registry is ok I've already checked.
I will also try out your link but I do not think that my visual is so old.
Nevertheless, many thanks
Sebastian
Elina

Return to Fallout: New Vegas