Multiple playthrough's?

Post » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:41 pm

Do any of you play more than 1 character at a time? Currently I'm playing a Legion walkttrough, but I'm also itching to play a scientist one. (10 Intellect, 10 Charisma, 3 Strength, etc) and going for House. Already did the Goodsprings intro with her, but I'm not sure if I should continue until I'm done with the Legion one, which could take over a month.

Ruben Bernal

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:50 am

Since the game is so long i don't recommend playing multiples at once, its better to just play a character through, and you can play other characters when you feel like it. Many get burned out after a playthrough and don't want to do another one right away, so you can always do another one later when that "i feel like playing NV again" rolls around.

I would think it would get very boring if you were doing like 2-3 characters at once, trying to keep track of which character was good at what, doing each location multiple times, etc. SO just play through with a character, you can always do another character if you finish with the first one, or get bored, or quit and come back in 6 months, etc.

+++CAZZY

Post » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Also Fallout 4 is said to come out in November, just a thought.

Zoe Ratcliffe

Post » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:32 pm

I will admit I have done this, but some parts of the Game become tedious and repetitive. Trying to not Metagame can be a problem when Your Opinion of a character and Your Characters Opinion are different.

Discovering that a faction can be interacted with differently than Your previous character did, and that for the Roleplay it would have been a better option. New Vegas has a lot of different ways for Quests to be played and even has the ability to play a Stupid Evil Character.

Krystina Proietti

Return to Fallout: New Vegas