Music Error: Can not play file.

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Hello, my problem is that this error goes out for me, not why since my PC this myu well, since I take games as Arcania 4, ect.
But this error goes out for me, and I very want to play The Elder Scrolls.
Music Error: Can not play Data Files/Music/Special/morrowind title.mp3
brenden casey

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 8:33 pm

This error is usually caused by one of two things:
1. Your sound card needs updating. This software is usually available for free download on the manufacturer's website, or you can do it directly from your Device Manager.

2. You need to make sure that your computer uses Windows Media as the default player for mp3 files.
Open Windows media player, find the Options->File Types. Make sure mp3 audio has a check mark. Apply changes.

If neither of those work, re-installing the game might help.
joseluis perez

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 9:41 pm

This error is usually caused by one of two things:
1. Your sound card needs updating. This software is usually available for free download on the manufacturer's website, or you can do it directly from your Device Manager.

2. You need to make sure that your computer uses Windows Media as the default player for mp3 files.
Open Windows media player, find the Options->File Types. Make sure mp3 audio has a check mark. Apply changes.

If neither of those work, re-installing the game might help.

Yes. If Pluto's two suggested solutions doesn't work you can try this:

1. Use Windows Update to check the installed device drivers and sometimes that might correct many things

2. Just follow these http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1134570-morrowind-options-and-play-wont-work/page__view__findpost__p__16616928 and come back if that not fix it
Elena Alina

Return to III - Morrowind