Need answer to Strictly Business Quest

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 am

I started the Strictly Business Quest. So far, I've mezzed just Arkansas. When I collared him I fast traveled to PFalls, and Grouse congratulated me on my latest 'collar', and I got quest credit. I've also mezzed a couple of raiders from Evergreen Mills. Each time I collar them, I fast travel to Pfalls and collect from Grouse. The wiki says that I'm supposed to be able to have a change of heart and free thoses I've enslaved, but I don't see Arkansas or anyone else I've mezzed in Pfalls. Is this a common bug, or have I done something wrong/out of order?
Joe Bonney

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 pm

The VIP slaves (Arkansas, Flak, Susan and Red) will be inside the advlt Slave House inside the slave pen. Susan usually doesn't appear there for me but she has for other players. Any slaves you collar other than the VIP slaves will be removed from the game once you tell them to book it to Paradise. If you want to free them, you'll have to do it before they get to PF (they're very fast runners too).

You can free the VIPs at any time- just go into the slave house, remove their collars and either Wait for about 24 hours inside or give them weapons and block for them as they battle their way out. Don't shoot anyone yourself if you want to stay on good terms with the slavers.
Mélida Brunet

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:37 pm

The main four or five from Strictly Business quest should be in the pens, but the raiders and etc are not findable.
Kieren Thomson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 am

OK, I understand now. The VIPs are behind the door that's in the advlt slave pen area. I've found Arkansas there. I think I'll wait until I've captured the other quest chars before freeing any. Another experiment I'm working on: wiki says that if you mezz a respawning raider and sent them to Pfalls, then they no longer respawn. I've just mezzed the raider in the building just northwest of Arlington Arms hoping to make a nice alternate home for myself. Comes with lots of storage, proximity to a fast travel point, a bed, a workbench, and it comes pre-boobytrapped. I only wish you were able to rearm booby traps after disarming them.
jadie kell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:43 am

You can free the VIPs at any time- just go into the slave house, remove their collars and either Wait for about 24 hours inside or give them weapons and block for them as they battle their way out. Don't shoot anyone yourself if you want to stay on good terms with the slavers.

Thanks for info. I have been wanting to free Flak because I feel so bad for Shrapnel he seems so lost without him. And Red owes me a reward but I don't think she will be too generous.
Nienna garcia

Return to Fallout 3