Netch Leather ?

Post » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:49 pm

I need some netch leather to make bonemould armour the only problem is I dont know what netch leather is or where to get it. If anyone of you fine people could help it would be much appreciated thanks.
Laura Richards

Post » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 am

Netch are the big floating things, that glow slightly and can use electric attacks.

Commonly seen on the coast or north of Ravenrock (at least for me, they always seem to be near the water)
Ron

Post » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 am

you may have come across a creature called "Bull or betty netch" these creatures possess what you seek, surprised you don't get them from shop keep or traders.
Bonnie Clyde

Post » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:08 am

Netch lether comes from those monsters that look like weird muchrooms with tentacles they float around or are underwater and are at war with the skaal. Or you can go to the blacksmith in Raven Rock. He sells items for forging armor from the new DLC including netch leather and also chitin plates
Josh Dagreat

Post » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Netch are the big floating things, that glow slightly and can use electric attacks.

Commonly seen on the coast or north of Ravenrock (at least for me, they always seem to be near the water)
Ahh thank you I better go and catch some.
Rachel Eloise Getoutofmyface

Post » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:20 am

Check vendors too, they always seem to have these also.

I've got a bunch of netch leather, while never getting it from netches (specifically the two blacksmith vendors, as well as some other vendors.)

By the way:

I BOUGHT the entire heavy armor stalhrim armor, as well as nordic armor, before I could make either (well, at the time before respeccing, I could not even MAKE nordic.) Then I improved my own nordic armor, even though I can't make it (forgot you could do that... lols) I Bought all that stuff from the smithing vendors too, so I still have lots of stalrhim for whatever (frea is in the other set of heavy stalhrim, looking spiffy.)
Lakyn Ellery

Post » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Netch lether comes from those monsters that look like weird muchrooms with tentacles they float around or are underwater and are at war with the skaal. Or you can go to the blacksmith in Raven Rock. He sells items for forging armor from the new DLC including netch leather and also chitin plates
mushrooms? i always thought they looked like the Hanar from Mass Effect with a harder skin
Dan Wright

Post » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Netch float about all mystical and harmless, making whale sounds. I don't know how people can kill them. I'd feel bad doing it.

Just buy it from vendors, they almost always have some.
Lily Something

Post » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Netch float about all mystical and harmless, making whale sounds. I don't know how people can kill them. I'd feel bad doing it.

Just buy it from vendors, they almost always have some.

I make a point to slaughter every one that I see. They're too ugly.
Cat

Return to V - Skyrim