New elder scrolls game crafting hope

Post » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:12 pm

I've played skyrim for 5 years now with about 100 mods, because i've been able to make the game my own and basically have my own story and quest i give myself the game just couldn't become dull. I've roleplayed as several different made up characters, and one of my favorite things was survival, having to eat and sleep and not only that, i had a campsite mod where i could..build camps, crafting tables, tents, fires, chairs, and tables and crap, and i just didn't want to rely on how much gold i had to get resources, so i would mine and i would hunt and i also had a fishing mod, i could really live off the land and not only those mods i had one where i could break down armor and weapons for their metals so i would raid the bandits for everything they had leaving very naked dead people everywhere, then there was hearthfire! i could build my own home on land that i actually own, but even with kids and a wife and a housecarl, it still felt empty there and i felt more like i wanted to live in one of the towns, so i thought maybe i could make my home a town through modding, and i failed really bad, i'm just terrible at modding, navmesh in particular, i pretty much just destroyed the navmesh all around my home and gave up, and of course the campsite didn't update the navmesh so i would have my followers just walking into stuff and i was just completely screwed in what i was trying to do, which was just have my own built and active town to live in, but then there was fallout 4! and everything i was trying to do in skyrim you could do in fallout 4 willy nilly, just willy freaking nilly. it was a dream come true, and i'm bringing this all up because when the next elder scrolls comes out, i hope the town crafting system is still somehow used, i know elder scrolls isn't going to have wastelanders looking for a home, but i seriously hope it can somehow be used. like hey i want to be a yarl so i'll build a town and people can live there kind of thing, or i want to be a evil bandit leader that builds a fortress, sounds amazing to me. But that's not all! I also saw in fallout 4 customizable weapons, and yeah there's not guns in skyrim but i saw you also made melee weapons customizable and that just sounds like the best thing in the world to me in a elder scrolls game, not only could i be able to enchant the weapons i could change the blade the handle for ya know damage and handling, what kind of wood i wanted for a bow, change the shape maybe even a design in the wood or metal, show my pride in being in a faction, just make the weapon unique to me, maybe even my armor too, i hope this sounds amazing enough to consider, but really i hope you already considered all this.

Mylizards Dot com

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion