New squad hack?

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:52 pm

I've never noticed this before, but this past week I've been having some random player squad up with me from choosing me in the "latest players met" section (pressing the back key on the xbox 360) When they did we entered a match and my kills were literally being stolen from me and being added to the random who squaded up with me.

For example I was playing Museum yesterday and I had 14 kills and 1 death about 2 minutes in and my squad member had 9 kills and 2 deaths. Then when I went to check the scoreboard about a few moments later after a good double and triple kill I should have had 19 kills but I only had 9! but my squad member had 19 kills all of the sudden! I know he didn't get those kills because he was close to me and every kill was fully counted to me. And there was no way he got 10 kills in those few moments since we were pretty much side by side and I saw the 2 or 3 kills he really got.

This kept happening on the next 2 matches we were paired up on. I sent him a message asking if he was hacking and he sent no message, instead he just left my squad and dissapeared from mp all together. I haven't seen him since but that was only last night so he might show up again tonight.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Really strange hack if you ask me but there is no doubt some of my kills were getting stolen and added to his score.
ZzZz

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:02 pm

its not a squad hack they can go through recent players and join you. Annoying, but not a hack, so you don't need to be so scared.
All you should do is kick them out of squad if they are not on your friends list.
Justin Hankins

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:09 pm

its not a squad hack they can go through recent players and join you. Annoying, but not a hack, so you don't need to be so scared.
All you should do is kick them out of squad if they are not on your friends list.

How's it not a hack if their kills got swapped? According to what you are saying, I can squad up with gretel monkey and just go around and steal about 20 of his usual 30+ kills.
Cartoon

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:05 pm

I think you misunderstood the post. He mentioned that his kills were swapped with the player who joined his squad for some reason.

That sounds very weird though.
Emily Graham

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:29 am

I've never noticed this before, but this past week I've been having some random player squad up with me from choosing me in the "latest players met" section (pressing the back key on the xbox 360) When they did we entered a match and my kills were literally being stolen from me and being added to the random who squaded up with me.

For example I was playing Museum yesterday and I had 14 kills and 1 death about 2 minutes in and my squad member had 9 kills and 2 deaths. Then when I went to check the scoreboard about a few moments later after a good double and triple kill I should have had 19 kills but I only had 9! but my squad member had 19 kills all of the sudden! I know he didn't get those kills because he was close to me and every kill was fully counted to me. And there was no way he got 10 kills in those few moments since we were pretty much side by side and I saw the 2 or 3 kills he really got.

This kept happening on the next 2 matches we were paired up on. I sent him a message asking if he was hacking and he sent no message, instead he just left my squad and dissapeared from mp all together. I haven't seen him since but that was only last night so he might show up again tonight.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Really strange hack if you ask me but there is no doubt some of my kills were getting stolen and added to his score.

I came across the most obvious hacker yesterday. The guy had no weapon on him (that has happened to me as a bug), but he was running through walls on Chinatown then he just looked at and I dropped dead. I came across him on museum later and he spun on the spot and a pack of 4 of my team and we all got killed. This is on ps3.
Becky Cox

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:41 pm

this game I just LOL all day, shield has aimbot I can confirm that, last time I played with friends we were ingame 9 vs 8 ppl at team deathmatch

wtf bugs and glitches
sophie

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Yeah I don't mean squad up hack, I mean squad up and steal my in game kills and have them added to your scoreboard hack.
Amy Siebenhaar

Return to Crysis