New Voice Actors for Bethesda?

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:05 am

Pretty sure its been asked, but not in the same capacity. Is Bethesda looking for new and professional voice actors?

Asking the question because i know of a professional voice actor interested in getting into the video game industry with little to no knowledge of it but with 35+ years of professional voice acting experience. I could die happy if i were playing The Elder Scrolls Six whenever it comes out and hear his voice walking through the city streets

I cannot speak too in depth on his part but i know his voice is very well known and could land him a gig, but do not know where to find an outlet for serious inquiries, if one exists. i'm asking for help finding the right person(s) to talk to.

I read on another discussion about the atmosphere playing a major role in quality. This is very true and i can say this gentleman has quite the professional home studio, more than capable of meeting the conditions.

Thanks for any and all help. I know true Bethesda fans would be happy to have a new and very talented voice in the pool of voice actors at Bethesda's disposal

Liv Staff

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:42 am

Jeremy Irons by any chance?

ILy- Forver

Post » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:12 pm

Negative on that one but we can all hope. No a Radio/Sports broadcaster. I'd rather not mention a name and create a stir when nothing is certain and not officially speaking on behalf of that person at this point. just looking for the proper outlets to make it so if it is at all possible. Has been noted to have "The Voice of God" though several times to my knowledge

Lizbeth Ruiz

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:04 am

I know a guy who has this theory that everyone who posts these sorts of things is actually the person they're pretending to speak on behalf of.

Again, his words not mine.

Bigze Stacks

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:11 am

Bethesda uses traditional casting agencies and does not respond to solicitations of work on public forums.

Alyce Argabright

Post » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:26 am

For a Breton I would absolutely love to hear tones of either Sean Connery, Robbie Coltrane or Billy Connolly.
Dawn Farrell

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion