News on DLC? Level 20 Cap? Release Date?

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:39 pm

(I bolded my real question below so you can skip all the mumbojumbo)
I tried doing an advanced search, as I'm sure someone's covered this already but word less then 4 aren't allowed in the search. Level "cap", Level "20", "DLC" release, so had a hard time searching.

Ever since I hit level 20 on Fallout 3 on the Xbox, I've lost all interest in playing. I looked forward to leveling and picking a new perk and stats. If I had known when I started I would have skipped anytime of of "extra XP" perk or anything that I would have gotten anyway by the time I hit level 20.

I've hit level 20 and I've only gone about 3 quests into the main mission as I keep getting off track on side quests Now all the monsters are hard, well mainly just those death walking, claw jumping whatever you call them, shoot them in the leg first so they can't get to you, creatures.

So I did a search on gamefaqs, and saw people saying that Bethesda was going to increase the level cap of 20 with the next DLC release for Xbox, but wasn't until the next year (which technically is like Thursday), so I was wondering when is it scheduled to be released? I almost don't even want to waste my time anymore doing quests to then have the level cap increased and all my quests are done. I played it for 5 days straight 24 hours almost until I passed out, now that I capped I was able to stop, I feel I'm done with it and will never finish it now.
Kahli St Dennis

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:20 am

I tried doing an advanced search, as I'm sure someone's covered this already but word less then 4 aren't allowed in the search. Level "cap", Level "20", "DLC" release, so had a hard time searching.

http://www.google.com

Ever since I hit level 20 on Fallout 3 on the Xbox, I've lost all interest in playing... I feel I'm done with it and will never finish it now.

Broken Steel. March. But, really, why do you care? You'll just cap out again and not finish it.
jessica breen

Return to Fallout Series Discussion