NPC A.I. OP?

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:38 am

There are huge problems with NPC's being op and very hard to kill. This is on Very easy setting. Using a Mini-gun on a NPC with a bat that took over 50 bullets was able to bash me 5x without any damage....LITERALLY.

The quest was the one from the settlement you first go to. Minute men helping to clear raiders out of factory down the hill.

By the way three pl in a one room shack is not really a settlement?...just my pov.

Another raider npc was hiding be hing a shopping cart and not getting hit by one bullet????? REALLY?

The power armor in the spoiler video has him using flying via rocket power?...that didn't happen on Xbox1 or PS4. It can be do as your spoiler showed. The power Armour loses functionality way to fast?

Why did you do away with repairing Armour while in your inventory? This was one of the things you need to not change? The graphics are great....but like watching a movie with "Great" special affects?...it is a given the movie with be

a Succubus?....hopefully this is not the case with this unfinished FO4. Not as bad a the Skyrim ordeal so far...crossed fingers....please do your best to correct A.I. of NPC's?

sarah

Return to Fallout 4