oblivion order

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:58 am

If Obliviom.esm is supposed to be first one the list,then when I reinstalled the vanilla game it is after both shivering and Knight, I have use move load order using OMM but that did not work . What could be the problem, By the way this happen three times in a row,after the third I decided to sent this message
Emilie M

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 am

If Obliviom.esm is supposed to be first one the list,then when I reinstalled the vanilla game it is after both shivering and Knight, I have use move load order using OMM but that did not work . What could be the problem, By the way this happen three times in a row,after the third I decided to sent this message

I didn't quite understand... So can't you change the load order or what?
FirDaus LOVe farhana

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:58 am

I didn't quite understand... So can't you change the load order or what?

Yes that is right when I click on the Oblivion icon on my desktop and go to the Data Files Oblivion.esm is at the bottom with Knight and DLC except Battlehorn . I look at the load order using OMM at the Oblivion.esm is at the top. I click on Play ,a quick BETHESDA flash then back to the desktop.
WYatt REed

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:57 am

Yes that is right when I click on the Oblivion icon on my desktop and go to the Data Files Oblivion.esm is at the bottom with Knight and DLC except Battlehorn . I look at the load order using OMM at the Oblivion.esm is at the top. I click on Play ,a quick BETHESDA flash then back to the desktop.

I did a new install of Oblivion and the add-on I have. Then I got rid of the former Oblivion .ini. Now it was working with vanilla setup.

Hairbegone
Rebecca Dosch

Return to IV - Oblivion