[REQ] Only bad food in Draugr Tombs

Post » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:15 pm

I remember clearing a long-forgotten ayleid ruin that hadn't been visited by men or mer for thousands of years, and to my great annoyance I'd more often than not find a perfectly good roll of cabbage or two in the final treasure chest. Elven liches really love their vegetables.
After similar experiences in the newer Fallout games, I was sad that the problem still remains in Skyrim.

Now, I'm aware of it that supposedly some nords keep bringing food to their ancestors (or at least that's some lazy excuse for it appearing that I heard mentioned), but I still think it's a bit ridicilous that you keep finding perfectly healthy food while clearing out ancient tombs.

Even if visitors do bring that food, I don't think they'd come to replace it every time that the sell before date expires, and I do think that the draugr might object to it in any case. Would they really have some magical way to detect their descendants and leave them alone? If so, wouldn't pretty much everyone in Skyrim qualify after the few thousand years that has passed by now?
And either way, many of those ruins are obviously in very remote locations, and some are locked behind puzzle doors, so I don't think nords are THAT keen on ancestor worship.

So what I'm saying is, how about some rotting meat, petrified carrots and thousand years old cheese for a change?

I'm fairly positive that no such mod exists, but if it does, please point me to the right direction. But assuming it doesn't, I'd request that someone would make it happen. :)

TLDR: Nord tombs aren't Tesco
Brentleah Jeffs

Post » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:05 pm

sounds like a good idea
Shianne Donato

Post » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Don't forget bandits and other adventurers. They may pass there and leave the cabbage there.
Christine

Return to V - Skyrim